I'd never do that to you (requested)

"Why don't you go into the living room and find something to watch while I grab myself something to drink?" Hailee asked and you shared a sweet kiss before you walked out of the kitchen.

You sat down on the sofa and reached for the remote.

You can't seem to stop smiling so far this morning.

You woke up a little while ago but stayed in bed with Hailee.

With nowhere to be today, you decided to take a little time and just cuddle together before you got out of bed for the day.

It was perfect.

It was the most incredible start to your day and left you smiling from ear to ear.

And, to think, you still have the entire day to spend by her side.

The thought makes your chest fill with butterflies.

You were starting to scroll through Netflix when your phone started going off.

You set the remote down and reached for your phone and to your surprise, it was your best friend texting.

But what she was texting you made your heart sink.

"There's no way," you quietly told yourself as you clicked on the article that she sent you.

It was of Hailee.

But it was no ordinary article about your girlfriend; it was one that involved cheating allegations.

You saw the photos they provided in the article. It was of her holding someone's hand as they walked together. There was even one of her being kissed on the cheek by the girl in the photo.

You stood up from the sofa and went into the kitchen, where Hailee was.

"Oh, hey, babe. Sorry if I'm taking too long. I'm a little hungry so I was looking for something to eat." She said but when she noticed the look in your eyes and saw you clenching your jaw in anger, she frowned. "What's the matter?"

You put your phone on the counter for her to look at and she scrolled through the article, looking at the pictures in disbelief.

"Don't tell me you believe this garbage." She said as she looked up at you.

"The pictures look pretty convincing." You said as you folded your arms over your chest.

Hailee scoffed at you before she shook her head.

"Is it true? Are you cheating on me?"

"No! Why would you ever think that?"

"Look at these photos, Hailee. You're telling me that they're not what they look like?"

"Yes! Because these trashy paparazzi took photos while we were filming."

Filming?

"That's my co-star, y/n! That's for a movie that we're filming. We just started filming it yesterday and one of the scenes in it happens to be us walking through the city and being affectionate with each other, hence these pictures taken by paparazzi who thought they'd get some sort of scoop. They twisted it around to their liking, as they always do."

You were speechless.

You had no idea what to say.

"I can't believe you'd think that I'd cheat on you. Don't you know that I would never do that to you? After all the time we've been together, you don't know me well enough?"

"No. Of course I do. I'm sorry."

She sighed and looked away from you as you walked to her.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I just got scared." You said as you put your hands on her shoulders. "You know how afraid I am that, someday, I might lose you. I'm always afraid you might work with someone and fall for them and not want me anymore."

"Oh, y/n," she sighed as she looked back at you, right into your eyes. "That is never going to happen. I love you; only you."

She put her hands on your hips and stared into your eyes lovingly.

"I love you too. I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusions. I should've known better."

"Yeah, you should've." She said. "But I can forgive you because I know that you trust me and that's all that matters."

"I do. I completely forgot that you're starting to film another movie. I'm sorry again."

"It's okay. Let's just move on and forget about it. Deal?"

"Deal." You smiled and shared a sweet kiss.

"Let's go cuddle and watch some movies together."

She grabbed her drink and a quick snack before heading into the living room with you, where you curled up on the sofa together and started to watch a good movie together, forgetting all about those nonsense rumors and allegations as she held you tight.