𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟮

"Baji-kun!"

"Baji-kun!"

You yelled and ran to him. He was with Mikey at the moment and some other boys who you didn't recognize.

"Hi, Manjiro!"

"Hey," Baji ruffled your hair. "What's up?"
"What are you doing here?" Mikey asked.
"Oh, I was just walking around and saw you two and these other guys. Are they your friends?" You asked.
"Baji!" A boy with yellow eyes whispered to his friend. "Who's that pretty girl?!"
"This is Y/n," Baji said out loud.
"Oh! H-hello," you waved. "It's nice to meet you guys."

"Y/n?" A boy with periwinkle-colored hair spoke up. "The girl that Mikey keeps talking about?"
"Oh!" You looked at Mikey who's eyes were widened and his cheeks on fire. "You talk about me, Manji-kun?"
"N-no! Why would I talk about someone as ugly as you?"

The boys watched in confusion. A blonde, tall boy nudged Mikey's arm. "Ugly? You were just talking about how you've never seen someone as pretty as her."
"Wh- no, no I didn't! Be quite, Kenchin!"
"Aww," you smiled. "You said that about me? Thank you, Manji-kun!"
"No," he denied again. His face was burning red at the moment.

"Manji-kun?" Another male asked. "Is that why you suggested on naming our gang Tokyo Manji?"
"Shut up, Pah! I-I didn't.."

"Gang?" You asked. "You guys are in a gang? Wow, you're following Shinichiro-kun's footsteps, that's so cool!"
"Go away," Mikey turned his face the other direction.
"I will go, but at least tell me your friend's names."
"Tsk, fine. Introduce them, Baji."
"Me? Hmph... fine. The one next to me is Kazutora. The one with purple hair is Mitsuya. The tall one is Draken and the one next to him is Pah. Call him Pah-chin."

"It's nice to meet you guys! Please take care of Manjiro. He may be stubborn, so just have a little patience."
"Wh-What?! What are you, my mom?!"
"We know he's stubborn," Draken sighed.
"Can't go a day without complaining," Kazutora admitted.
"Not even a day. An hour!" Pah exclaimed.

Mikey stared at his friends in disbelief. How dare they make him look bad in front of his crush?!

。。。

You became good friends with the Toman members. They'd often pick you up on their motorcycles to hang out with you. You asked Draken to teach you how to drive a motorcycle, which he accepted. Mikey didn't like the way he touched your hand to help you learn the basics of riding one. He would always pull you away from him and he'd say that he knows more than Draken. He tried to teach you himself, but he just started stuttering at your gaze and his face would turn red. So he gave up and let the boys teach you instead.

Right now, you were riding with Mikey on his motorcycle. It was nighttime and the weather was nice, so he asked you to go on a ride with him. Obviously he was blushing, he was stuttering so much that you started laughing at him. He didn't like that.