Shot5

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan Moments and Ragini attempts to create problems in SwaSan 's life but unsuceced while Swara handled Sanskar carefully.

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arms. Swara who first open eyes lazily,  her eyes fall on Sanskar who is looking a kid in his arms. He is hugging her tightly from stomach putting his head on her while he is looking cutest while sleeping. She admire his cuteness and about to go from his grip.

But then remembered his words.

Awake me like this! ( while kissing her forehead).

She smile and shake head recalling his antics, she looks at him and softly peck on his forehead.

Swara : good morning sansku! (lovingly kiss him on his cheek).

Sanskar open his eyes lazily but with a smile, he looks at her smilingly.

Sanskar : naughty shona! ( she blushes hearing him but then become shocked listening his next line) You came for romancing with me, you always come in my dreams to romance with me. You are so sweet, so cute, so good. You shower kisses and romance on me. ( smiling dreamily).

Swara looks at him amusingly knowing he take her dreams that too daily.

Sanskar : ( frowned) but what happened to you in real? Jab dekho bhagti rehti ho mujhse aur main tumhare piche bhagta rehta hoon, lagta hai Sari zindagi meri marathon main nikal jayegi.
( all time you run away from me and you run behind me, seems my life will went in marathon).

Swara looks at him shockingly open mouth to say something but intrupted by him.

Sanskar : dreams are better than reality, my dream shona is so good and real shona doesn't know anything,  she is budhu!! Totally budhu!! She is totally dumbhead in romance! ( making faces).

Swara 's mouth hung listening him and keep quiet to listen more him.

Sanskar : she only know one thing,shouting!! Jab dekho chilati rehti hai!! ( all time she just shout) Sanskar! Sanskar!! What are you doing? Get up Sanskar don't you wanna go office! What are you doing? Koi dekh lega, koi dekh lega! ( mimic her) koi dekh lega mine foot!!

Swara glare him deadly!

Sanskar : I think Meri sari jawani nikal jayegi yeh KOI DEKH LEGA sunte sunte.

( seems my whole youth period will go in listening this 'koi dekh lega' "someone will see").

Swara eye him deadly while he is all unaware thinking its his dream.

Sanskar : dream shona! Let's romance fast before real shona come and awake me! By shouting 'Sanskar get up, don't you wanna go office' ( mimicking her) give me kiss before she awake me.

Swara open mouth to shouts but before it Sanskar take her beneath him shocking her. He caress her face softly.

Sanskar :, give me long smooch!! ( naughtily widening her eyes).

He move toward her while pouting his lips for claiming her lips.

Swara : ah Sanskar!! ( screams).

Sanskar : ah!!! ( also screams and get up from her realizing she is real shona).

He sit aside turning his face being embarrassed while she also turn her face to other side. She looks at him from corner of eyes chuckles seeing him hiding his face being embarrassed.