BONUS 00.28

summary |

some new and improved
moon has arrived ~

* angst warning *
_____________________

My eyes scan over the homework in my hand. Just one more month until graduation. I needed to study for this last final, otherwise, I can kiss that diploma goodbye.

A hand pets my head of hair, and I smile softly at the paperwork in front of me. "How's it going?" Sunrise asks me.

I hadn't spoken in a while. Mostly, I had been silent at my desk with an occasional sigh of annoyance, or shifting in my seat, switching from cross legged to straight just to get comfortable again. My back hurts.

"Awful. I'm stressing out." I lean my cheek into the palm of my hand. Sun pokes his head into my line of vision, rather than towering over me from behind. His rays spin a little, and he frowns. "What can I do to help?" Sun asks. "Anything?"

Suddenly, he easily shifts into Moon. ( Something I made allot easier for them to do. Allot less painful. )

I stare wide eyed as Moon cracks his head downward at the paperwork sitting in front of me. I had made myself a practice test, and so far, I'm failing it.

Things have been a little hectic around here lately, it was hard to focus some days. With Gregory, the animatronics, a job to pay for my apartment, and school— you know how it goes. There's never enough time in the world to do the things I'd like to do.

"Can I help?" Moon asks, eyebrow raising. "Or do you need some more positivity?" The lower heightened jester jumps from foot to foot, giving jazz hands. I snort at him, spinning my chair to face him with arms crossed.

"I need some positivity." I tell him with a smirk. "But, I want to see you back later."
The lunar half nods. "As you wish, starlight~"

"Don't take too long." I say.
Moon gives me a little wink before shifting back into Sun, who then grabs my hands with a bright beaming smile. I look upward and smile softly.

"Do you know what I think?" he asks. I raise a brow. "What?" I ask.

"I think you'll do just fine." He states, matter of factly. I want to believe him, but I don't know, it's getting hard juggling college.

"If you've fixed us, then you can definitely beat this little exam." He pats the top of my head, and lets go of my hands. I shake my head, thinking back at the process of fixing these two.

That was not a good time for me. These two made me more stressed out and anxious than anything in the world has ever during my process of trying to fix them.

"This little exam," I emphasize sarcastically, "deciphers whether I get to walk the stage or not." I frown. "If I fail, I'm done for." My head leans back against the chair, and I let out a heavy sigh. Turning myself back to face the papers, Sun turns the spinning chair to face him again. A heavy sigh escapes me.

"Y/N?" He asks.

I look up at him, a closed off expression on my face.

"How long did it take for you fix us? You've never mentioned it before." His finger taps the bottom of his face plate. I let out another puff of air that I held in my cheeks.