25| Dress

This chapter is going to be a collab with Badbitty10
If you haven't read her story what are you doing?
Go read Best Friends Enemy.

This chapter is going to be a collab with Badbitty10 If you haven't read her story what are you doing? Go read Best Friends Enemy

I looked over at my phone, seeing that Lilah was calling. "Hey Lo?" Lilah's voice rang through the phone. Her voice is more soft and happier than mine.

"Yes, kiddo?" I say as I rise from my bed, I say. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party."
Oh shit, I just remembered.

Today is her 17th birthday.

I smiled before saying "Of course, why wouldn't I come?" I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I put the phone on speaker so I can brush out my long black hair.

"You're at college, London." Her tone became flat as she stated the obvious. I roll my eyes in a playful manner. "Well, no shit sherlock." I hear Lilah laughing on the other side of the phone.

"So just send me the address and I'll be there." I tell her as I wrap my hair around the curling iron. My natural hair isn't straight. It looks more like loose curls. So I just go in and fix the pieces I don't like.

"Ok, I sent you the address. I'll see you soon. Love you." She says it quickly because she is about to hang up the phone. I shake my head with amusement.

I was already wearing a white graphic T-shirt and cuffed jeans with white air force's. Of course, I paired it with my normal silver rings and chain.

Today is Sunday, so I could leave campus without getting in trouble. And so could August. Well, let's be honest here. August wouldn't get in trouble if he was caught sneaking out anyways.

I left my room and began making my way to the library because I knew for sure my bookworm was in his natural habitat.

***

I smirk as I lean on the bookshelf, watching as he sits crossed-legged on the floor. His circle glasses fall slightly as he continues to read the words on the white pages.

I find it so cute that he reads. Most guys would be playing video games or with friends on a Sunday. But no. August sits on the floor with a book in his hands as he reads about someone else's love story.

"What are you reading?" I asked, which caused his head to snap up to look at me. A smile formed on his face when his hazel green eyes met my honey ones.

He continues to look at me, not saying anything. "You alright, pretty boy?" He blinked a few times, and his cheeks reddened.

"Umm... yeah, I'm fine. I just blanked for a second. " He looked like he was embarrassed. I laughed lightly. "I'm reading heart bones."

The cover was white with two skulls on it. There were yellow, orange, and pink flowers. I thought the cover was beautiful.

It's so beautiful, but I can tell that there is something more to it than just beauty.