27| I need you, I want you

"You evil bitch

"You evil bitch." Seth exclaimed as he pointed a finger at Alyssa. She gasped and held a hand over her heart like she had taken offense.

"How could you ever say that? I am no such thing. " I almost spit out my drink. Savanna took the empty seat next to Alyssa.

I'm starting to like Savanna. She's not so bad. Her platinum blonde hair was in a bun at the top of her head.

"Listen." Sav said as she slapped her hand on the table. She looked around the table at all of us, making sure we were listening to whatever bullshit was going to come out of her mouth.

Owen looked bored with this conversation already.
Sav always gets these crazy ideas and sometimes they are fucking stupid.

"After hours, we should go to the pool," Savanna said with a smile. Seth's eyes widened, looking at her like she was crazy.

"Are you fucking crazy? That's breaking in. " His voice cracked from the nervousness. I laughed at his panic state.

"Well... it only is if we get caught." Savanna said as she looked at everyone. Owen blinked at her as if he was trying to wrap his head around what she was saying.

"Think of it as a bucket list." She exclaimed. It's not a bad idea. Doing all of the things you want before you die "We can make a whole list and finish it before the end of this year." Alyssa added, and Sav nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm in if you're in." Seth said as he looked over at Owen. Hearing Owen grumble under his breath before saying "Fine."

They all look over at me, waiting for me to give them an answer. Do they think I'm going to say no?

"I was in it the moment you said you had an idea."

***

"A-are they already there?" August asked as we made our way to the pool. I shrugged my shoulders. "This is a bad idea. Remember the last time we were at the pool when it was closed? We almost got caught." August whispered.

I wanted to laugh, but I didn't I just smiled and kept walking.

I pushed open the pool door and saw Alyssa and Sav as they jumped into the pool with a loud splash. Owen covered his face.

I looked around the area trying to find Seth. When I spotted him, I laughed. This kid brings his camera everywhere.

He had the camera up to his face as he took pictures of everyone having a good time. "Look who decided to show up." Owen said, and the corners of his lips tilted up slightly.