48: Let Go For Me

"Okay, what do we need again?" I asked once we arrived at the grocery store. "Here's a list." She handed me a small piece of paper. "You make lists too? Aww?" I placed the paper in my heart. "No. I just made one for you. I know you make em." She smiles. "H-how did you even know that."
"I saw your grocery list when I was at your place. Remember? When you threw up on me?"
"I remember. Vividly. Thank you" She laughs. I think I have a favorite laugh now. "SO I made you a list because I know you like making lists when going on these trips. Plus I.. wanted to impress you."

The thought of Elena wanting to impress me does wonder to my stomach and.. other places.

"I got the eggs, Vanilla extract.. You don't have a single Matcha on your list. Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I asked. "Honey, I've been baking cakes all my life. Of course, I know what I'm doing." DO not smile. It's just a word. Honey. Say that again, please. "Elena, who's your friend?" A voice from behind us appeared. Who's this blond pretty woman? Wait a minute.. I know that girl. Blond, fake boob girl from Elena's office! "Amber. I didn't know you do groceries on this side of town." Elena said with a poker face. "Oh, Lena. Of course, I come here. How could you forget what we did on aisle 27?" She smirks and winks at her. What the hell happened on aisle 27 and who the fuck is Lena. LeNa?? Are you fucking kidding me!? "Yes. Isle 27 is where you threw up because you insist we come here one drunken afternoon to buy a bottle of water." I snorted. I covered my mouth and muttered a "Sorry"

"She threw up on aisle 27?" I blurt out laughing once aMbeR is out of earshot. "What are you laughing at? You threw up on me."
"Oh. Shut up!" I threw her a bag of sugar.

"Is 4 egg yolks enough?" I asked. "Yes. Now we whip."
"Whip the what?" I looked up at her and asked innocently. I saw a flicker of a smirk on her lips. "With this." She says and a wire Wisk appeared right on my face. I plucked it from her fingers.

"Okay so now we sift it all together with 1 cup of flour, 1 and a half baking powder.. some salt, and a very special handmade matcha powder." I watched as she does all the work. "Don't just stand there. Whip this."
"I don't want to."
"Why not?"
"Because! I whipped this and now it's splattered all across your entire kitchen wall."
"Tsk. Come here."
"I really don't-"
"Come here."
"Yes, ma'am." Damn, I didn't know she would use her professor's voice on me. We're just baking. I'm not supposed to be turned on right now. She stepped behind me and rested her chin on my shoulders perfectly. My stomach now has a roller coaster actively running inside. "Alright, we're gonna have to mix this until it's smooth like so.." She held my hand as we whipped together in harmony. I could do this all day. "But, we don't want it to over mix so that'll do." She says. That's unfortunate. What a bummer.

"I'll hold the mixer. You just carefully add- CAREFULLY!"
"Oh my gosh did I mess it up??"
"No, but that's enough sugar already."
"I told you, I should not be doing this."
"Then why did you ask for my help?"
"Because!" Okay, now I don't know what to say. "You know you could have just asked me out on a date." She said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms together. "It's better than you holding out on me." I'm getting out there. What the heck? I'm in Elena's house in the middle of the day. What could go wrong? "What do you mean? I was going to ask you-"
"When exactly?"
"Like.. I dunno. After the party? I-..I'm not even sure if I should. I mean you just got out of a relationship. With my son, nonetheless." Okay, I have to cringe at that part. "And.. I heard you say you're not interested in anyone so.. I don't know." The air suddenly felt a bit thick.

"I was confused." I started. And the mixer stopped. "My heart was all over the place and well.. I didn't want to mess things up with.. with you so I-"
"So you went to Greece for a month and avoided me?"
"I- just needed a break. From.. everything." She sighed. "I understand." The room became quiet. "Come on." She took my hand and got us in the same position as before. Yes, please. I like your chin on my shoulders. "Let's fold these whipped egg whites in 3 batches." I gladly let her guide my hand. "I'm delighted you asked me out, Grace." Okay, now it's time to laugh. "I did not ask you out!" She gasped. "So this isn't a date, then?" She pouted. Oh my God. Stop.

"All set. Now we just have to wait for 20.. maybe 25 minutes for it to bake. Let me just put this at a hundred and seventy Celsius." I watched as she bends down to reach the oven. My mouth watered immediately. "Now what are we going to do for 20.. maybe 25 minutes?" I asked. "What we both have been wanting to do for a really long time now." She says.
"And that would be?"
"This." She walked straight to me and grabbed my apron and our lips finally met. She caught me off guard. I thought we were just.. I don't know flirting? "Tell me you want this more than I do.." She whispered softly to me. I answered her with another kiss. Sealing it all in. She's been undressing me with those eyes of her all day long. Don't think I didn't notice. I grabbed her and steadied her on the edge of the center counter. The same counter where she owned me. This time I want to undress her. This time, it's my turn.

I held her in the waist as she holds my face.Kissing. Nibbling on my lower lip. I felt her hips slowly rock into my centerand I couldn't hold it any longer. "Take my shirt off," Elena commanded. "No,"I said. She looks at me. "I want to take my time with you. I'm not goinganywhere this time." Words I truly meant. I continued to kiss her as tiny bitsof moan escaped from her mouth. Her hips begged for more. I untied her apronand dropped it to the floor. Now I need that blouse to get out of the way. As Idid, her bandana also landed on the floor. A pair of perfectly round breastscovered in a black laced bra presents itself to me. I kissed the tops of it asElena's finger dug into my shoulders. With my thumb, I freed one nipple. Andthen the other. I put one in my mouth as I hear her hiss. Her nipples are sohard. And the fact that it was my tongue that was making her hard just made me even.More. Wet. I paid the same attention to her other nipple. I finally freed themfrom her bra. I kissed her skin all the way up to her neck where I could feelher pulse on my lips. I grabbed her as I kiss her ears. Her moans getlouder. Yet we've barely done anything. "Please.." She says. I found her lipsand that's where our tongues made a perfect, almost choreographed dance. Myhands made their way to her breast and the zipper of her pants. I took it offin one swift motion. The anticipation killing me. Kneeling down, facing blacklaced underwear is where I belong. I kissed it. She opened her mouth. Herbreathing was shallow. With my fingers, I took her wet panties off. I can hear myown heart beating. I held her hand and placed it firmly on the counter. "Holdon." As she obeyed, I gave her a flick of my tongue. She arched and threw herhead back. That little action prompted her to open her legs for me. I dived infor more. And more. And more. I can feel myself dripping wet as I licked andteased her. Her moans echoed in the entire kitchen. I almost want to get upthere, kiss her, and tell her to shut up. But I couldn't. As long as she'sgrabbing my hair like that and grinding into me, I'm held in place. And I'm notcomplaining. "Don't stop. Please." I hear her say. "Grace.." I have you, Elena.Let go for me. I got you. "Grace!" DING!The oven's clock chimed.