fancams (requested)

"Baby? Are you home?" Sana called out as she made her way down the hall, reaching the doorway of your bedroom only a few short seconds later.

She's spent the day in the studio with the girls but now she's finally home.

She's been calling out for you since she walked through the door but with no response, she wondered if you were even home as all that she hears every time she says your name is silence.

But she couldn't help but smile when she saw you laying down in bed.

You were lying on your stomach with your earbuds in and she wasn't sure what it was that you were watching, but judging by the way you were biting your lip, she knew you were enjoying it.

She walked to you and got ready to pull one of your earbuds out as she finally reached your side.

But she froze when she saw what it was that you were watching.

Her.

The thing you were so caught up in watching was her fancams.

To be more exact, it was her I can't stop me fancam.

Although over the years, there have been many great fancams posted of her across the internet, this one is your favorite.

Her outfit, the way she radiates such passion and happiness as she performs, and the sound of her angelic voice just make you adore this particular one so very much.

She found it to be oh so sweet and as much as she didn't want to disturb your enjoyment of her fancams, she wanted to pull you into her arms for a hug and a kiss.

However, you reached the end of that fancam, and she decided to wait just a moment to see what you'd do next.

She watched you go back to the search bar on YouTube, where she caught a glimpse of your recent searches, which all had to do with her fancams.

She watched you type in her name and then alcohol-free and you tapped on the first one that came up.

You watched the screen closely, wondering to yourself as to how on earth you got so lucky to be the one that gets to love her.

She's so beautiful and her energy and smile are always so infectious and every time you see it, your heart skips a beat.

As you watched your beautiful girlfriend's fancam and listened to her soft, angelic voice, she suddenly reached over and pulled out one of your earbuds.

You gasped and quickly looked around and that's when you saw Sana standing there.

You pulled out your other earbud and locked your phone as you sat up, but it was too late.

She'd already seen it and her heart was melting beyond belief.

"Sana! When did you get home?" You asked as you put your arms around her to give her a hug.

"A couple of minutes ago." She said and smirked at you as you slowly pulled away. "So, this is what you do when I'm at work, huh? You watch my fancams?"

There was no point in denying it since she already knew.

"Not just when you're at work. I watch them every chance that I get. I love them."

"Oh, baby," She smiled as she cupped your cheeks in her hands, cooing over how cute you were. "Which is your favorite?"

"I love the ones of I can't stop me. But they're all so amazing, it's hard to choose. You always look so happy and so beautiful when you're on stage and your voice is so pretty. You sound like an angel when you sing."

Her heart was swelling with love.

"And I'm just so proud of you. I love seeing you succeed and I love seeing you shine. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and I'm reminded of that every time I watch your fancams. You're so incredible, Sana. I love you so much."

"I love you more, sweet girl." She smiled as she pulled you into a soft kiss. "You're the sweetest. Thank you for always being my biggest fan. I'm so, so lucky."

You sent her the brightest and most beautiful smile before you pulled her in for another kiss, this time pulling her onto the bed with you so you could stay close to her while you shared a few loving kisses, both of you feeling oh so lucky to have each other.