Chapter 36:

Tong Che: "!"

Teacher Mu is good at teasing. No, his teasing skills were getting better and better!

Tong Che’s ears were red and he didn't dare to move.

But of course, he was still looking forward to it. He really wanted to ride the merry-go-round, especially with Teacher Mu!

Wang Qi: "......"

Wang Qi tried to reason with Mu Hanfeng, "Teacher Mu, do you know the name of this amusement park? It's called Scream Valley! Looking for a carousel in Scream Valley.... aren’t you just making things difficult for people!"

Mu Hanfeng's eyebrows narrowed and he was about to speak when the staff interjected, "There is a carousel. You go out and turn right, then go straight to the end."

Wang Qi choked and tried a little harder, "But our theme for this episode is called excitement, right. What's so exciting about it a carousel?”

"Director Wang," Mi Beibei also interjected, her voice soft and sweet, but what she said was really unexpected, "Don't you think it's exciting that Teacher Mu and Xiao Che will be sitting on the same horse, riding together?"

She also deliberately accented the word "ride together".

Tong Che's ears suddenly turned even redder, and a smile rose in Mu Hanfeng's eyes.

Wang Qi rubbed his chin, "That seems to make sense!"

Isn't that what the audience loves to see anyway?

So he said, "Okay! Then Mr. Mu and Xiao Che will add the carousel ride, but only after all the events are over."

Tong Che nodded vigorously, "No problem!"

With the merry-go-round to look forward to, it seemed like the series of screaming events ahead of them weren't so bad.

When Mu Hanfeng saw Tong Che's eagerness, he put the tip of his tongue against his back teeth and lightly ran it over them twice, with a wicked smile on his face, "Little kitten, are you so excited to be sharing a ride with me?"

Tong Che was too embarrassed, but he didn't want to tell lies, so he blushed and nodded obediently.

Mu Hanfeng's breath hitched. This was terrible, damn it!

Wang Qi turned his head to look at Yin Lan and Xiao Yao again, his voice changed, "But you two have to put your punishment item first; the jumping machine, is there a problem?"

Tong Che was shocked to hear this and murmured in a small voice, "Luckily, Teacher Mu is smart and we came out first."
Sponsored Content

A jumping machine or something was too scary!

But Xiao Yao and Yin Lan, the two steel A's didn’t care, "Too, childish."

Wang Qi coolly said, "You guys were also this confident before you went into the escape room."

Xiao Yao and Yin Lan were instantly choked speechless.

But soon after, it turned out that the two were not exaggerating themselves on this issue -

Under the jumper, of the four people gathered around, Tong Che was pale with his two hands clenched together, and Mi Beibei was screaming non-stop after the people above.

On the other hand, Yin Lan and Xiao Yao, who were falling vertically, were so relaxed and calm that they would have wanted to wave hello to the people below.

The jumper quickly landed, and when the staff came forward to unbuckle Xiao Yao and Yin Lan, the two of them came down without the slightest wobble in their steps and even made a funny face for the camera together.