Chapter 37:

Tong Che also got his own mobile phone, and as soon as it was turned on, the special prompt tone from Weibo rang out.

He was shocked and subconsciously took a step backwards, holding his phone.

However, the sound did not escape the ears of the gossip-loving Mi Beibei, who loves CP, no, gossip.

"Wow," said Mi Beibei, wiggling her eyebrows at Tong Che, "Teacher Mu is a special concern of Brother Che."

Tong Che was so flustered and embarrassed that he couldn't answer the question, and dared to sneak a glance at Mu Hanfeng.

He found out that Mu Hanfeng had been looking at his mobile phone and didn't seem to hear what was going on here, so Tong Che was quietly relieved.

He also lowered his head and clicked on the Weibo alert.

[@MuHanFeng: It's a pleasure to ride with Tong Tong. [Photo].

Tong Che took a glance at it and froze.

A warm current run through his heart, warm and hot.

Tong Che knew why Mu Hanfeng would post this tweet before him and worded it in such away. On the one hand, it was indeed because Emperor Mu was spontaneous, teasing him whenever he wanted to and posting whatever he wanted.

But on the other hand, he knew very well that Mu Hanfeng had done so to minimize the malicious influence of public opinion on him.

If Tong Che had posted the same photo first, reversing the wording, the comments would have accused him of shamelessly rubbing up against Mu Hanfeng’s popularity and tying Mu Hanfeng up in the hype.

After all, there's a natural wall between a traffic star and a movie star.

However, now...

Tong Che slid his finger and swiped up the comments...

“Mom! Emperor Mu finally posted on Weibo. Not a retweet, but a picture!”

“Wuuu husband! How can you ride the carousel with other little Os!”

“Aaaaahhhh I'm the reincarnation of a vinegar spirit today! Did this little fairy, Tong Che save the galaxy in his last life?”

“Upstairs, did you graduate from primary school? Do you want me to teach you the meaning of the words "with pleasure"? It means: Mu Hanfeng saved the galaxy in his life!”

“Hahaha upstairs said it well! Hold my Che. My Che is the only beautiful one!”

“ The two of them really match in this picture...”

“Actually, I also feel like [holding my head] in this photo, Emperor Mu's expression is really soft and relaxed! I've never seen such an expression on his face before.”

“+ID card number, Prince Che is also smiling sweetly!”

“Ahh! It’s so perfect. Today am a screaming chicken, a groundhog, a mouse ah ah ah ah!!”

“Let me shout out three times: Fengche CP. It’s real! It's real! It's real!”

“What kind of peerless Alpha the Ice God is. Looking at his wife with pampering!”

......

When he saw the last comment, Tong Che's fingers trembled and he turned off the screen with a snap.

What spoiled wife?

How dare this group of netizens say anything on the internet!

After a two-second pause, Tong Che took a deep breath and pressed his phone again to light it up and clicked forward.