Chapter 7 | Shopping

"Excuse me. I'm looking for some white powder."

Oh, god. Not again...

"You know, the good stuff."

Me, Mom and Dad are out shopping for groceries at the Eeon Mall, in case you are wondering.

Dad asked one of the employees for some 'White Powder' or 'The Good Stuff'.

The employee's face paled then stared for a few seconds, "We don't sell that."

Mom cut in and fixed the confusion, "Oh, I'm sorry. I think my husband is asking for flour."

~

Mission 1: Getting unhealthy foods behind Dad's back

Dad was looking around as he pushed the cart, "Wow, this place is enormous."

Mom tried to sneak a liter of Cola in the cart.

Dad looked down, "Huh? We still got Cola back at the house."

I replied perfectly, "No harm in stocking up!"

"You two drink too much of that crap." He placed the Cola back.

Mom and I whined, "Aw, come on!"

We walked away for a bit. Mom and I quickly put back the Cola in the cart, along with some chips.

Mission Completed

~

"No."

"Uh-uh."

"Nope."

"Mom, stop."

Mom was trying to get a video game, manga, figurine, and a VR headset.

Dad and I shut her down.

Mom groaned at Dad, "Can I get anything I want?"

Mom started calling him a ridiculous name.

"Peach-fuzz-sporting, Mr. Goon Shades."

Dad got frustrated, "Hey! I shouldn't buy a video game for a selfish brat like you!"

"Gasp." I said.

I looked around, people were looking at us.

"Hey, look over there."

"My god, that's a yakuza."

"Harassing an honest citizen."

"So scary."

Mom noticed and then took us away from the group. "Sweethearts, let's go."

"Woah, slow down!"

~

We got into a furniture store.

Mom and I sat Dad down and told him that people are scared of him.

Dad sat down at an office chair, legs crossed, leaned back, "People are scared of me?" He then unintentionally did his scary glare, "Come on, that's nonsense."

"No it isn't." Mom bluntly said.

"You're doing that look that scares people unintentionally." I added.

~

We walked to the Sport's store.

"I get along fine with our neighbors. They like me and think I'm funny." Dad explained.

"Oh yeah?" Mom commented

"You know how long it took the neighbors to think that, Dad?" I joined.

He grabbed a golf club from a basket of golf clubs for sale, just looked at it, "I'm bein' falsely accused here."