28| Tattoo

I watch as her chest moves up and down in a steady rhythm

I watch as her chest moves up and down in a steady rhythm. My fingers lightly drag down her leg that is thrown over mine.

Her skin is like silk and the dark ink only compliments her slightly tanned skin. I never thought I'd be so fascinated by a person until I met her.

London came into my life and flipped my world upside down. In a good way, of course.

London Fane saved me not only from myself, but she saved me from my past.

I feel her arm tighten around me; she hugs my torso tightly. I can't help but smile. I wish I could stay here forever. With her, just us, just this way.

It's almost as if she had crawled her way into my heart and decided she was going to stay. And I didn't mind.

I just wanted her. To just keep her close and safe. But she can protect herself. So yes, she might not need me or need me to protect her at all. But I just wanted to be there if she ever needed me.

The shirt that London had taken from my closet after our bath had risen enough so I could see her round ass.

The thought of her being cold made me want to pull a blanket over her, but then the thought of her getting too hot flooded my thoughts.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

I let out a heavy sigh and stared up at the ceiling. I haven't been able to sleep since I cleaned London up.

I can practically still feel her clench around my cock. I can still feel her soft lips on mine. I can still feel her hand run through my hair as we sat in the hot bath.

Any little touch, it was as though my body memorized the feeling of her. My brain had memorized the soft moan and whimper that came from her lips. I memorized the soft sound of her voice.

Or the soft hums of the song she was listening to when we were studying. I couldn't help but want to memorize every time I had seen or heard her voice. I wanted to put every memory with her and put it in a safe spot.

So that I would never forget any memory with her in it. I didn't want to lose the feeling. The feeling of being wanted.

I look down slightly. London's face was snuggled into my chest. She wasn't hiding like she was the night her stepfather showed up out of nowhere.

London looked as if she felt safe. It was like she didn't need to hide. I've never seen her so calm and peaceful until now.

Maybe I was just overlooking this whole situation. Maybe she was just too tired. Or maybe just maybe, she didn't think she needed to hide anymore.