↳ Twenty-Five

𝟮𝟱. 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗣

❝You brighten my day

Showing me my direction

You're coming to me

And giving me inspiration❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

PONDERING TO HIMSELF, he thought about the possibilities that can happen within the game. They had a chance of winning yet they also had a possibility of losing, it was disarraying his mind. Although he had no time for that, he can't just doubt their team's capability to win because he knew that they can get there if they continue to communicate well with each other. But the pressure that he had on himself made twice as much after finding out what the final game was.

"Our champion for this competition will be determined through... Football!"

He was put in charge by Captain Kai which indicated that he was trusted by everyone and that he will help lead the game to victory especially since he was the centre forward of the school's Football Club. Due to that, he couldn't think straight without getting lost mentally. The young man knew it wasn't his day, it was only getting started yet he felt on edge and anxious already. Boboiboy spent his time relinquishing his strained thoughts off his mind, hoping that this would help him.

The finals will commence in an hour, he decided he had to get on the field with a concentrated and relaxed mentality in fear that it may affect his performance in the game. Boboiboy sat at the bench in front of his locker inside the Football Club's changing room. It was silent inside the said room since he was alone, just what he required at the moment. He held his hands together while he drifted off to his thoughts once again. It seems like he couldn't get the pressuring feelings out of him, the calm beating of his heart changed its pace.

Just the thought of the event leaves him in a worried mess, he gritted his teeth in irritation; if only he can just end the game right then and there. Shouldn't have he practised more back then? If he did, would he still be in this predicament? He should have suggested everyone practise this sport during their training, therefore he wouldn't have to worry about their whole performance as a team. Boboiboy thought back to the match he had in the past, there were times they didn't practise but did well in the official match.

But what if that won't work out for them in this situation? He was overthinking every possible situation but he forgot a certain element that the team have been demonstrating throughout the whole competition. Their chemistry was excellent enough for them to get to this stage so what was he so worried for? How silly of him. It seems like he was so fearful about nothing. They dominated in the last few games, surely they'll do great for this one. He felt a wave of relief rush inside him, he released the tight grip he had on both hands.