⟨33⟩

Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
kitchen
__________________________

"So remind me, why exactly do you think I should come with you?" Ryojin looked over at Landon who was tying his shoe laces.

"Because I want you to be there." the teen answered before looking up at Ryojin with pleading eyes, "Please sir?" he asked, biting his lip.

Ryojin sighed and dropped the towel he was drying his hands with onto the counter, "You keep teasing me Cookie, I'm trying to let you have a break from all the sex." he walked over to Landon and lifted the teen's chin with his hand.

"I'll blow you in the car again if you come." Landon offered, lifting his eyebrows suggestively.

Ryojin leaned down and placed his lips on Landon's ear before whispering in his deeply attractive accented voice, "You'll do it either way if I order you to."

2 hours later,
The Bronx, NY
Ricky's Stadium
_______________________

The crowd cheered as Landon's final song came to an end.

"All right, there's one more song I wanted to sing. You all probably know this song, and tonight I'm dedicating it to everyone who's here with their significant others." Landon said into the microphone.

A few people whoo'd and others clapped loudly to signify they were indeed here with the person they held dear, Ryojin clapped.

"So here's The Only Exception by Paramore." Landon grabbed his guitar and put the strap over his body as everyone in the auditorium cheered again.

"When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind." he started singing as his eyes searched the crowd for his boyfriend, but unfortunately it was too dark in the auditorium for Landon to spot the brunet.

Ryojin watched intently, smiling to himself as the redhead sung his heart out on stage; happy to have met such an amazing guy.

an hour later,
on the road to New Rochelle
___________________________________

"Three hours, Landon. Three." Ryojin put an emphasis on the amount of time the concert was.

"I know, but trust me; it could've been longer. I once had a show go on for 5 hours straight, my throat hurt so much after that." the teen sighed, leaning his head back on the seat.

Ryojin glanced over at him before looking back at the road, "Why do you do it?"

"Sing?" Landon asked, closing his eyes as he sighed, "I like it. It gives me a chance to speak up without having to actually say anything, y'know?"

Ryojin chuckled softly, "No, I don't know. Do you write all your own songs?" Landon shook his head slowly.

"No... Pierre, my drummer helps. 'Cept he's kinda bad at it.....s-so...." Landon speech slurred as he fell asleep.

Ryojin rolled his eyes as he clicked his tongue, turning up the radio and humming along to a song in Spanish.

Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
Bedroom
___________________________

Ryojin laid Landon down on the bed, taking off the teen's ankle boots before tucking him into the covers, So childlike he is.

The brunet sighed as he kicked off his shoes before climbing onto the other side of the bed, checking the date on his phone.

October 6th, "A week until I leave. I wonder if I should bring him with me, finally let Jackie meet someone else important to me." Ryojin whispered to himself in Korean before quickly falling asleep.

next morning,
New Rochelle, NY
Campus Cafe
_________________________

"I'm fucking telling you dude, you rocked!" Percy said with a fake Californian accent, lightly slapping Landon's arm.

Landon rolled his eyes, "How would you know if he rocked? You weren't even there baka!" Kaleb replied, shooting the blue-haired young adult a look from across the booth.

"I'm pretty sure it's cultural appropriation when you put random Japanese words in a sentence." Emma pointed out calmly, chewing on the tip of her pen as she corrected homework.

"It's not cultural whatever-the-fuck-you-just-said 'cause I am Japanese." Kaleb replied, breaking off a piece of bacon and chucking it at the only female at the table.

"Appropriation," Landon corrected him, "and yeah it kinda is. You're not actually Japanese and your name is fucking Kaleb!" the redhead stated before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"I'm Landon and I'm so smart because my dads are Russian and Ukrainian. I must to know everything." Kaleb mocked in perfect, yet accent-less Japanese.

"Aw, you called me Lan-san." Landon teased again, earning a flip off from the brunet 17-year-old.

"What's going on?" Tyler whispered to Justin, who simply shrugged before answering.

"K called Landon 'Lan-san' which is like a super respectful title in Japanese, which is why Landon is currently fanboying like a fucking loser." Justin said the last part quite loudly so the redhead could hear him.

"You know what Bieber, fuck you and your mismatched twin." Landon stood up sassily and grabbed his backpack before strutting out of the diner, leaving the others to pay for his coffee.

"Mismatched?" Tyler questioned again, they seemed to be left out of a lot of the jokes.

"Justin and Kaleb are twins but they have different DNA, which makes them artificial twins. Which is why K's got brown hair and green eyes, and Justin's got blond hair and grey eyes." Emma answered the teen before groaning as she tried to figure out the rest of the work.

Landon promptly came back to the table and sat down, "Oh my god," he said panicking as he grabbed his abandoned coffee cup and drank it with shaky hands.

"Guys, I just fucking saw Andy outside. I don't know if he saw me." Landon muttered anxiously, tapping his feet under the table as he grasped onto the seat under him.

"For real? / Are you okay? / Where? I'm gonna kick his ass." Justin, Emma and Kaleb asked overlapping each other while Tyler sat there confused once again.

"N-no, I'm not okay." Landon placed his elbows on the table and buried his face into his arms.

"Shit, Landa, I think he saw you." Emma stated calmly with a hint of worry in her voice.

"What? Why?" Landon quickly looked up at her as she gestured to the front door behind him.

"Because he's headed this way."

Vote and Comment!
bc if this was a show...roll the credits