Set Up

Tubbo pov:

"Maths...check"

"History...check"

"That means all I need is..."
"Biology" my mum finished before I could look, she was already holding the folder I needed with all my notes in.

"Yep! Thanks mum" I smiled and took it from her
"Remember you've got after school sessions tonight so I won't be picking you up" she shouted as I left the house.

I knew I wasn't going to be late to school by any means, I lived relatively close and I always leave early so I can get a bit of a head start on what we'd be doing in class....
It's always better to be prepared

By the time I got to the school only a few other students were here, the gates were open however so I could go inside abs talk to the teachers as I pleased.

"Hey mr soot" I waved, stepping into his classroom
"Ah toby! What can I do for you my boy" he replied
"I just wanted to know what we're going to be covering today"
Mr soot or Wilbur as he let us call him when lesson wasn't on, stood up and walked over to the projector, once he turned the power on the light rays hit the white board and began playing a presentation
'The rise and fall of L'manberg'

L'manberg was a topic not many people knew about, it happened a long time ago but it was still a massive event, so I was excited to say the least.
"Thanks sir, I'll see you later" I waved then rushed off to the library.

It wasn't too long into my pre-school revision that the bell chimed for first class, i weaved my way through the halls and masses of students and slipped onto the classroom, even after being here for a while walking into a classroom full of much bigger students was always nerve wracking, but whenever I see my friend say in his desk it lets a wave of relief wash over me.

"TUBBO! MA FRIEND" tommy shouted in an almost French accent
"Hey Tommy" I replied and took my seat next to him
"What's the news today?" I asked him bending over to pull out the correct folder for this class

Tommy took a deep breath before speaking "well, jack wants to ask Niki to prom but obviously Niki's gonna say no cause they're only platonic, fundy got a new pet over the weekend for some reason, that girl over there asked me if you'd like to go out with her tonight and because you need to get a life I said you would.... I think that's it- oh! There's also some new people in town that live just by the old market"

I felt my brain having a melt down because of the overload of information. Niki, fundy, new people?
Wait did he set me up on a date?!

"What was that part about the girl?" I said, almost too quickly
"You can't spend your entire time at school doing...well school" tommy exasperated
"That's exactly what I can do" I retorted
"You need to get out there, find people, get a girlfriend have fun!" Tommy exclaimed "just go one this date with an open mind for me?"
I let out a slow sigh of annoyance
"Fine"