52. Day One Hundred and Twelve of Growing

The first thing Isa does is punch me hard in my arm

"Ow!" I protest, rubbing my arm, "I will bruise."

"You're a peach," Isa tells me, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing, "But that's for telling me last of all," she whispers.

The moment I revealed to Isa about myself and Elliot, she had laughed and asked me, "oh, babe, did you think I hadn't figured it out?"

My incredulity at the fact that she already knew only made her laugh more.

She even had the pleasure of seeing the confusion on my face because I had felt so bad that I video called her to tell her.

"Marco and I discuss it constantly," she said to me.

I quirked an eyebrow. "You two don't have anything better to do?"

Isa smirked and told me, "Al, we have lots of things to do, but we are very interested in this because you are one of my best friends, while Eli is Marco's kismet – or something. I don't remember exactly which word Marco used. He's been grumbling about you stealing his man for weeks."

"Weeks?!"

"He is happy for Eli, though. Because you're so annoyingly wonderful."

"Did Ray tell you?" I asked.

That's when Isa had stopped moving at glared at me. "Ray knows?"

"How do you know if she didn't tell you?" I whined.

"Excuse me? Aurora Davis Lexington."

You know it's serious when she pulls out my double-barreled last name along with my full name.

"Do you mean to tell me that I am the last to know?" Isa demanded.

I had given her a sheepish look. "She is his sister."

Isa had glared, but said, "Fine, but I will definitely punch you when I see you."

"You knew! Why are you going to punch me when you already knew?"

Isa looked down the camera at me. "It's the principle of it, Al."

So, that's how she stands with her arms wrapped around me, squeezing me, almost like she didn't punch me, as Ray looks almost sleepy as she stands right behind Isa.