Chapter 15 - Y/n

♦︎_____________♦︎____________♦︎

Warning: Mental anguish and abusive relationship 

"Prove that you love me." Kakashi said as he stood before me. Water droplets fell down his face almost making it seem like he was crying. It was so hard to tell anymore what was real. It frightened me to my very core. I stood there frozen in time watching this scene unfold. 

"K-kakashi, of course I love you." I said but, I knew that was a lie. I needed to calm him down. I feared for my life in that moment as kakashi's fists clenched together. His face turn sour and his eyes showed no emotion. 

"I know you are lying Y/n. I am done playing games. I tried playing the nice guy but, you still pushed me away. Why can't you just love me for me?" Kakashi said and I hesitantly walked toward him. I looked down at his fists and blue sparks emanated around them. 

"Of course I love you for who you are. If I didn't then I would have left already. Right? I wouldn't be here with you. So, please let's j-" 

In that moment I reached toward Kakashi face but a flash of light echoed through the room. I fell back and slammed against the tile floor. A burning sensation sensation ran down my arm. As I looked over I saw a red liquid fall down my arm. 

I looked over at Kakashi who stood there horrified at what he just did. He bolted toward me and I immediately pushed him back and ran toward the door. 

"Y/n!! Please wait!" Kakashi shouted as I wrapped myself in a towel and grabbed something to stop the blood. I ran into a spare room and locked the door. My head was throbbing and everything was fuzzy. I heard Kakashi try and open the door as he kept shouting my name. 

"Y/n! Please! Let me in! I-I didn't mean to! I-I....P-Please answer me!" Kakashi cried and stuttered outside the door. The door knob twisted and turned. But, I sat there in silence. I was numb and I every muscle in my body tightened. 

"Y/n! P-Please...s-say something (cries)."  Kakashi shouted once more as his voice began to crack like a young teen. He began hyperventilating and I heard him fall to the ground. But, why was he so upset? I thought. He had no right to be this upset. I grit my teeth together and wrapped my arm with the kitchen rag. My blood was boiling, I grabbed a nearby object and held it in my grasp. I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. But, I ended up crying and not following through with my anger outburst. 

"I am so pathetic." I said out loud. I quickly wiped my tears and walked toward the door.  I am strong and fearless. I need to get out of here if I want to survive. From now on I will be in control of what occurs. Kakashi should be the one scared of me. I thought as I pulled open the door only to find Kakashi in a fetal position. 

His hand against his head as his body shook. He was quietly mumbling something to himself. It almost made you feel bad. Almost. You walked next to him and placed your hand on his left shoulder. 

"Kakashi..." You whispered and he shot up and looked at you. His eyes were red and puffy. His spiky grey-hair was a mess and some strands stuck to his tear stained face. He looked over at you in disbelief. His eyes trailed down to your arm and guilt was engraved into is features. 

"Y-Y/n..." Kakashi whispered as he reach out toward you. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you close to him. His head placed onto your right shoulder. 

Silence 

"I am not the same person as I once was." Kakashi mumbled and you froze. 

"Ka-" You started but you paused as Kakashi hugged you tighter. 

"The voices won't stop and I am scared." Kakashi replied. But, somehow deep down you knew what he was talking about. The pain of your childhood scared you. It was like you were watching yourself.  

"Let me help you."