Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate

"Mmmm....yeah," he says. "Feel good. Wanna make you feel good, too." 

He reaches for my shirt and pulls it off over my head, tossing it aside before looking back at me and frowning. He grabs the bottom of the Spanx tank top that I'm wearing and pulls at it. "Ugh...why is this so tight? How do you breathe?"

I laugh at him and push his hands away. "It's Spanx, baby. It helps keep all of the jiggly parts of me held in." I blushed as I told him.

"J-Jiggly parts?"

I blushed even harder. "I'm not skinny, okay? I mean...obviously, you can see that. But once this comes off it'll be even worse."

"Mmm..." Tae groans, surprising me a little. "I don't want skinny. I want you."

He threw some of my own words back at me. "Smooth, dude. Really smooth."

"I'm serious," he tells me, tugging at the bottom of my tank until he can pull it off my body and toss it aside, his eyes and hands roaming down over my bra and then my stomach. "Some girls are so skinny they look like they never eat. I want a girl who will eat Japchae with me at 2am when I'm craving it."

"I don't know what Japchae is, but sign me up," I told him.

"You're fucking perfect," he says as he leans in and pressing his lips to my collarbone. "I hope that you're my soulmate."

I sigh, lightly petting the top of his head. "We've been over this, Tae. I'm not your soulmate."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Well if she's not as perfect as you are, then I'm coming to find you."

"Deal," I told him with a giggle. I reached behind me for the whiskey and took another drink, then handed him the bottle and watched as he took a drink, then made a face.

"God. Why do people drink this shit?"

"Watch it, buddy," I told him, pointing at his chest. "You're talking about the official drink of my people."

Tae grabbed my hand and tugged me to his body. "I can think of something else you can drink."

My eyes went wide at his cocky attitude. "Kim Taehyung. That's so dirty. I like it."

He smirked at me, then shook his head. "It's going to happen not. Maybe other time. Right now, I need to be inside of you so bad I that I can taste it over all of the alcol...alclaw...alhol... al-co-hall in me."

"Must be pretty bad even you can't even get out the word 'alcohol'," I said, giggling.

Note to self: Don't drink with hot guys. It makes me giggle like a freaking idiot.

"Even I can't even?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. "Tae id..is no...no...not...only one drunk."

"Nobody sad...said...that Tae was," I told him. "I just usely...usually hold my whiskey better than this."

Tae nods his head and points at my lap. "Pants off. Now."

"Only if you'll do the same," I said.

"The second you strand up to take yours off, mine will be gone, too."

I giggled again as I moved off his lap. "Guess I'll 'strand' up then."

I popped the button on my jeans as I stepped back so that he could stand up. He made quick work of his own jeans, kicking them to the side before I even got my zipper down. I wiggled to get them off my hips, then pushed them down until I could get them off and toss them onto the pile of clothes we had made.