67 Punishment

Part 67 Punishment

Arnav was surprised, to see Khushi in Purna's place because he just called Aman and Victor there. Arnav sensed Purna moving a little. He turned his gaze to Purna again who was trembling by his sharp glare.

"What do you think, you can manipulate me?"

Purna stepped back with fear as she saw Arnav so outraged.

"How dare you call me to your place? You are going to repent for calling me here for your lifetime..."

Purna looked at Max and Moni expecting their help. Max was in Victor's control and Moni was trembling like hell.

"Bhaiya..." Purna said.

Arnav tangled her neck, gritting his teeth.

"Dare you... I will kill you if you insult the sacred relationship anymore"

That's when Aman came rushing inside. He too was surprised, to see Khushi there.

"Khushi, you here?" Aman asked.

"You?" Khushi asked.

"ASR called me here. He told me about Purna's call and also told me that you forced him to go"

"Because I want to catch these vermin red-handed. It will happen only if Arnavji comes here. Or else, she will keep pretending like she is a saint. That's why I asked Arnavji to go"

"But, don't you know how risk is to come here?"

"I know. That's why I followed him with this" she showed a bottle.

Aman rolled his eyes as he was the one who gave it to Khushi.

It was Pepper spray.

Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Aman chuckled. Taking a thin wire from his pocket, Victor tied Max's hands together. Aman looked at Purna dangerously.

"By the way, Ms. Drama artist... your performance was so amazing. But you should have shown it on the stage instead of us" Aman said sarcastically.

Purna and Moni gulped down looking at each other.

"Sir, I know nothing. I just did what we are asked to" Moni exclaimed whereas Purna stood silent.

"Who asked you to do that?" Arnav asked gritting his teeth.

Moni hesitated and Purna gestured for her not to say.

"If you don't tell us the truth, you will be behind the bars. The police will be here anytime..."

They were horrified.

"Vikranth," said Max.

Arnav and Aman looked at each other shockingly.

"Please don't surrender me to the police," Max said.

"Why did he send you to do this?" Aman asked even though he knew what was the reason for his venom-filled act.

"He (pointing at Arnav) insulted him by hitting him black and blue in front of people. He wanted to revenge for that. he got admitted to the hospital and enquired about him. That's when he got to know he was none other than her (pointing at Khushi) husband. He was confused because they had not revealed their relationship to the world. He dug more about them. Then only, he got the information about Arnav that he is a solitaire. He planned something and got relaxed. But as he didn't expect, these two got patched up. They had seen together every time. Vikrant could not tolerate them seeing happy together. He wanted to separate them. That's why he sent these women. They have many plans to trap you if they hadn't got a job in your office."