Chapter 65: Written In The Stars

Hello loves, I'm back with a new chapter for yall :))

I hope yall will enjoy this chapter 🤍

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"We're here, Mrs. Ludovico." The chauffeur speaks, I'm still trying to figure out if he means Isabella or me. It's kinda funny tho.

I thank the driver before we leave the car, seeing a huge and beautiful shop located in front of us.

"Let's see if my friend's working today." Isabella smiles, leading Leah and me into the store.

She looks around until she unexpectedly starts laughing, another woman walking up to her as they hug.

The woman has straight light brunette hair, coming up to her shoulders.

"Oddio, sei finalmente tornato in Italia?[Oh my God, are you finally back in Italy?]" The woman laughs.

Leah looks at me and I forgot that she doesn't understand what they say so I translate it for her.

"Sono, stiamo cercando abiti da sposa.[I am, we are looking for wedding dresses]" The both of them pull away as the woman finally looks at us.

"Ciao, è un piacere conoscerti. Mi chiamo Valentina.[Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Valentina]"

The brunette woman looks like she can speak English, but the smirk on her face says that she's probably testing if I can speak Italian.

"È bello conoscere anche te. Sono Maeve Nystrom.[It's nice meeting you too. I'm Maeve Nystrom]" I speak and she looks impressed until her eyes widen.

"You're a Nystrom?" She blurts in English, the Italian accent in her tone not going unnoticed.

I nod and she blinks, "Wait, who is getting married here?"

Leah and Isabella share a look before they point to me, chuckling.

"To... Your son?" Valentina gasps, a smile on her face as she nudges Isabella's side.

Isabella nods and Valentina covers her mouth with her hands, "Okay, we're instantly going to find a dress for you alright? Just tell me your needs." She smiles as she leads me through the store.

Leah chuckles as she and Isabella follow me.

"Which colour would you like the dress to be?" Valentina questions and I smile before speaking up.

"Red," I tell her, receiving a hum from here.

"I can arrange that!" She smiles, leading us towards a special room, that's bigger than the others.