19 ENJOY IT

Y/N's POV:

"Om, can you leave the room that i can dress up?"

"Why so? Let's play, shall we?" Sun said and crossed his legs.

He wants me to- strip infront of him?!

"Now, amuse me.~"

I blinked and glared at him. I wanted to refuse and argue with him, but then I came up with something.
I could somehow trick him and try to open his back and I could somehow get to that button that Sunny asked me to remove.

I peeked at the clock which was also in the room and was already 5:30 am.

It's Saturday morning already but luckily my parents will still be asleep until 8 in the morning. However, I have to hurry to get out of here before they notice I'm gone but what was more important to me now is to save Sun and Moon from this weird virus.

No more time to think. I need to have focus and now.........

Action.

"You think you can get me that easily?"
I said and I put this crown on my head with rays of the sun, which was with the set of the costume.

I dropped the costume clothes I had in my hands on the floor and then started walking towards the bed where possessed Sun was sitting.

"Do I have to remind you that we made a deal and-"
I shushed him by placing my finger on his mouth.

"I know. But I can make the whole atmosphere more interesting for you."

He titled his head. "And how are you going to do that?" He asked.

I smirked at this.

"Turn around, honey~."

He stared at me and choked on the words he wanted to say.
"W-what?"

"What's the matter? Scared?"
I teased and bit my lower lip.

He chuckled and stood up from the bed.
"And why would I do that?" He started to walk towards me. I backed away from him but kept smiling at him.

"I have a surprise for you too. I thought you liked surprises?"

I hit the wall with my back and with that he pinned me aginst it.

"A surprise, you say?"

I nodded. "Trust a lady, I guarantee you that you will feel pleasure that you have certainly not felt before."
I leaned against him and ran my hands up his metal chest.

He noticed my touch and his eyes lit up.
"Oh~ Trying to seduce me now, sunbite?" He wrapped his hands around my throat and came closer to my face.

"I like the way you talk. Better for you to use those soft hands of yours for good use~."

I looked at him up and down and responded. "I certainly will."
I sweetly smiled at him.

"Return to the bed and sit down."
I commanded and he did exactly what I told him without hesitation.

I approached the bed and crawled on it. I sat behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. "You good there?"
I asked.

"Of course I am, sunshine. Never better."

'We'll see about that. Virus, I'll get you now.' I thought to myself.

I looked down at his back and noticed a space where you could open his back. I lightly touched his body and luckily there was a red button which I clicked and opened his back in an instant.