Plagiarism

May 27,2022

Hello to all of my loyal readers.

Today I found out that my book/story Loving a Swan has been stolen. It breaks my heart that someone could be so cruel to steal another's hard work. I spent months writing that story and to have it stolen really hurts me and makes me want to remove all of my stories from this app. From 9/9/20 to 7/20/21 I wrote Loving A Swan. The funny part is that person messaged me this morning and asked when I would be updating another one of my books. My guess is to steal that one as well. It truly is sad when someone is so low as to take another person's hard work and try to pass it off as their own.

I am asking all of my loyal readers to please go and find this book and report it!

I am asking all of my loyal readers to please go and find this book and report it!⬇

(Name covered so I do not get reported for bullying!)

I have already reported this story and the profile attached to it. I am asking all of you to please help me stop this person from trying to claim my hard work as their own. Please help me keep my work safe!

Thank you
Foreverandalways712

P.S. this will be posted on all of my books including my completed ones.

P.S.S Here is a screenshot of my book! Read the description

⬇