Closer

Time passed as you laid on your stomach in your bed waiting for
Cypher. His smell was on his shirt that you were wearing and you can't help but smile and hug a pillow.

(("I hope he trust me enough one day to see his face so we can actually eat together")) you sigh and look behind you where the clock is above your door to check how much time has past but at the same time you notice the length of your shorts. They're extremely short and almost half of your cheeks show. (("I should change into something else before he gets here")) you get up and right as you start to pull down your shorts you hear your door open

"Im here, as I promised...ah.." Cypher turns his gaze "I'm sorry, I should have knocked"

You stay frozen for a second as you stare at Cypher but he gets you back down to earth as he clears his throat to get your attention.

"Ah! I-it's fine, really!" You quickly pull your shorts back up and you can just feel how red your face is

He looks back at you "are the shorts uncomfortable?"

"No, no, it's just that they seem a little to...short.."

"Ah, I can see why you think that but don't worry to much about it not many people will see you in it anyway. But by all means if you are uncomfortable from showing that much then do change" Cypher places his gloved hand on his neck "I've already seen everything so you don't have to be to embarrassed, your only going to wear that to bed I presume so no one else will see you..also you..do look quite nice in them"

You try to hide a smile and clear ur throat "you.. really think so?"

He nods "yes, of course, you look wonderful in basically everything I've seen you in so far"

You place your hand on your elbow "thank you Cypher, it means a lot coming from you" you look at him and can't help but smile

"Your smile is also just as wonderful" he walks up to you and places his right gloved hand on your cheek and caresses it. You place one of your hands on top of his and lean into it.

You look into his eyes on his mask as he's staring back at you. He wraps his left hand on your waist and pulls you closer.

"You have beautiful eyes little rose"

You feel your ears get hot "little rose?"

"Ah..does calling you that make you uncomfortable?"

You shake your head "No, not at all, I was just surprised by it, that's all" you smile at him "I.. really like it"

He chuckles softly "I'm glad, my rose"

You embrace him and burry your head in his chest as he places his hand that was on your cheek on the back of your head, holding you close while his other hand is still wrapped around you.

You both stay like that for awhile sharing the peaceful silence. His hand disappears from your head for a few seconds and then you feel it brushing through your hair, you then feel a warm soft pressure on your forehead.

You look up and to your surprise Cypher had pulled up his mask only by a bit to where you can see almost half his face

You go to cup his face with both of your hands but stop "can I?" You see his lips curve into a soft smile, he takes your left hand and gently places it on his cheek. You smile and place your other hand on his other cheek, cupping his face caressing it.

"I haven't felt someone elses hands on my face like this in a very long time"

"Does it bother you?"

He wraps both his arms around your waist "not at all" he chuckles softly and it makes your heart flutter "your pretty red there, perhaps this is to much for you?" He slowly starts to pull away but you immediately bring him back in

"N-no! I'm fine! I-i...don't mind being this close.."

You see his lips curve into a smerk, you lightly pinch his cheek "y-you did that on purpose didn't you?"

He laughs "just wanted to see your reaction, it's cute"

"Mm..your so mean" you burry your head into his chest again out of embarrassment and wrap your arms around him

"Is that so?" He lifts you up into his arms and places you in your bed as he tucks you in and makes sure your comfortable

You giggle and hold his hand "your going to stay till I fall asleep, right?"

He nods and pulls a chair close to the side of the bed and takes a seat

"You know, my bed has enough space..you can lay down with me if you want"

"I would if I could my rose but I need to fix all my broken equipment from the mission so I don't want to fall asleep"

You move around and make space for him "just rest, you need it, I'll help you fix them tomorrow so it'll be quicker" you give him a soft smile and tug at his hand a little "come on"

He lets out a small sigh "there's no point in denying your offer" he lets out a little chuckle and smiles getting into bed with you. Cypher brings you into his arms and holds you close, running his fingers through your hair to sooth you to sleep. You close your eyes as you wrap your arm around him and soon after you feel a warm pressure on your forehead once again and you can't help but smile.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to show me at least half your face Cypher"

"Of course, I trust you [y/n] and it will only slowly grow" he kisses you on your forehead once again "I hope you feel the same way with me" he says softly

You yawn and your voice gets quieter as you get closer to being taken into a slumber "mhm..I trust you cypher..sleep well.."

"Goodnight my rose, get a good nights sleep"

You fall asleep with a smile on your face and not to long after he falls asleep as well