Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah

Licah's POV

I am staring at my resume. You will get this job, Licah John Ruiz. You will do well.

I kept hesitating if I am going to apply or not as a personal assistant. The offer is great but I will work for a Jongcheveevat member. I never imagined that it will come to a point when I will apply to their company.

Axl loathes me. After that Valentine's day way back in high school, Axl changed his treatment to me which I already expected. Who wouldn't? I called him names with the whole MSU listening. I feel bad that time. I was trying to apologize all the time but I stopped when he called me a bitch. It was the first time someone called me that.

How could he say that? I know it's wrong of me to call him self-centered. It's true though. He embarrassed his friends who just wanted to give him gifts, but when I did it to him, he never accepted my apology.

You can do this, LJ. It's not like I can meet Axl there too.

I was already waiting in the interview room. A fine woman entered.
"Mr. Ruiz, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, let's just wait for Mr. Nigel and Mr. Riley. They'll be conducting the final interview." She said.

Wait, what?

I know them both. I am not sure which is Axl's mom, though.

They entered the room smiling. Wow! They look equally gorgeous.

"Hello! Just be relaxed. This is not a formal interview. I don't know how to do that." This is Riley, one of the richest men in Thailand. My boyfriend and I love hanging out in the Luminary section before. It is the most famous club in Bangkok. We only go there when we were celebrating monthsaries.

Speaking of boyfriend. I don't know what we are now. He just left without a word. I love Trent so much. He was with me through the up and downs. He always supported me. Without him, I think I would never survive college especially when my parents died. Trent has always been the sweetest to me. We planned to have an intimate wedding two years ago as what I am always dreaming of. I really wanted to marry Trent. I don't know what happened though. I have no idea. I know how Trent loves me so I don't get why he did that. I know, that I will still accept him when he apologizes.

I am nervous. "Good morning, sir."

"Good morning." It was Sir Nigel who spoke. We are a fan of Serranos too. Their cake at that cafe was super delicious. Their cake has been part of my life. Trent loves their brownies so much.

I hate when everyone and everything reminds me of Trent. I never tell this to our friends, but I so missed him so much.

This job will help me forget about him too. I quit my previous job because every part of that office reminds me of my sweet moments with Trent. We were in the same section from grade school up to college. We graduated together and seek jobs together.

"Can you tell me about yourself?" Sir Nigel asked.

"I am Licah John, sir. It was a combined name of my father John and my mother Linda. I took up Marketing administration at MSU. Not everyone knows this, but I am Sir Miracle's scholar during college. "

Sir Riley cut me off. "That means you are smart. Mommy Ira is strict with his foundation's scholars. I was a scholar way back too."

"You are?" Sir Nigel asked him with doubt.

"It means you are smart too, sir."

Sir Riley laughed expensively. He really is gorgeous. "My husband granted my scholarship. He married me while we were in college. So to answer that, I am not smart. You can now continue telling us about yourself."