chapter 49

A/n pov:

When Hana said Miso to keep the luggage in the guest room Miso looked at do-yun giving her a look which screamed "please save me, mam" but do-yun too was having the same thought in her head "please someone save me from my mom-in-law"

Hana: Didn't you go yet!?

Hana asked sternly with a scary glare making Miso nod and sprint away with the luggage immediately.

Hana: ohh my son-in-law!! Why are you standing there? How are you son?

Hana asked sweetly making yong-sun smile nervously. He stood up and bowed and greeted her.

Hana: ohh my poor son you have become so lean. Is my daughter feeding you good?

Hana asked with a worried frown and yong-sun shook his head.

Si-woon: Mom you don't even know!! my taebaby is taking good care of us all!! And after yun came he's been happier.

Si-woon said with a happy smile pointing at yuna who gave a smile.

Hana: oh my oh who is this pretty lady?

Hana cooed at yuna who became shy at the compliment. Do-yun from the other side rolled her eyes at that. Her mother-in-law is sweet to everyone else except her. Yuna immediately got up and bowed greeting the elder with a warm smile and showing respect.

Yuna: I'm yuna Eomma

Yuna said sweetly bowing making Hana smile. She was impressed at how polite and respectful yuna was. And when she called her eomma it melted her heart right away.

Hana: Min yuna!? Oh my God, how are you, sweetie. It's been so long since I heard from you.

She said hugging yuna who hugged back with a smile. Yuna said that she was fine.

Hana: my little Gucci thief!! I missed you so much.

Hana said smiling warmly.

Yuna: Eomma~ I'm not fond of Gucci anymore!!

Yuna huffed making all of them laugh at how adorable she was.

Si-woon: you copy-pasted another little Gucci thief already. Maybe that's why you are not so fond of it now.

Si-woon teased, yuna was about to protest but something caught her eyes making it glow.

Yuna: oh my goodness Is this the new Gucci bag edition!? Wow. Yah!!! Gummy smile cat this was the one I asked you to buy !! But you didn't get me!! See eomma is having it!!

Yuna complained with a glare making yong-sun shift in his seat nervously as Hana was now looking at him sharply.

Si-woon: you said you were not so fond of it anymore~ I guess I heard it wrong then~

Si-woon teased once again making yuna pout.

Hana: yah!! Min yong-sun!! How can you not buy her what she asked for!?