chapter Fourteen

I tried my best struggling to get myself free from this straints but all I good do was make more pain upon myself. These chains are made of real silver and which silver can harm werewolves and hold against their will and powers.

I never understood what Crysta meant by me being the descendant of a goddess whom was once a Roman goddess of the trojan war.

I knew of her in our history AND English classes that were took in my time at St. Charles High School, to tell you the truth I never really liked school so I never really paid much attention too any of my classes except, English.

But how come I'm the one that was chosen to be here? How come every bad thing has always happened too me? Why me of all humanity? Just why?

As I lost train of thought a sudden knock was heard at the door and in came the monster I longed to never see again. He was only in my nightmares I never accured that too me he was a reality.

"Well well , what do we have here"? Asked the familiar voice, he gave me that wicked smile of his like he always did whilest in my nightmares.
"It's so nice to finally meet you......... Eris ", he says ," my name isn't Eris"! I shouted at him, he then laughs historically like I'm a joke too him," very funny Eris, but that's not gonna work on me , because you see, I'm a vampyre Lord, king of the darkness, an immortal", he says.

"And in fact you are Eris, who else might you be? Your blood tells and says it all", he says wickedly.
"I'm Elizabeth Hanks NOT this girl Eris? Whom you speak of"! I shouted once more, " tsk tsk , my my you have a vulgar tone, my Eris never had such vulgar attitude", he says as if he thinks he knows me," tch, I'm NOT Eris! Like for fucks sake! I'm Elizabeth"! I shouted once more.

"Hahahahahahahaha" he laughs once again ignoring my comments ," very well Eris do play that game , but this time I won't loose ", he says as he gives me an intense glare. The type of glare like he's gonna kill me.

"Now since that's over with, let's get too the point, my name's Hades Nixon and I am the one and only your late husband-to-be , well I was when it was only three thousand two hundred years ago, exactly on this day during the lunar blood moon eclipse we both  arranged a mating ritual two hearts as one or so it was supposed too be till the late male king of the hybrid dyer clan took over and took you from me and mated with you instead, tch that son of bitch will pay for what he has done", he says.

"W-who, w-what"? I asked confused,not sure what or whom he was talking about," ahh that's right, you've forgotten all about it, since you've reincarnated so many times you've lost all of your memories of whom you are and whom your truly mate is", he says. "N-no my only m-mate is Lucas Claireday, the alpha of the dark falls pack", I said.

"Claireday, I see, so he too has reincarnated as well, and has taken you from me once again", he says , still not making any since.
"Well no matter we'll soon take our revenge and kill him during the blood moon eclipse, I know that he'll come back for you, my dear , and when he does, he'll get what he deserves for taking you away from me", he says, "n-n-no, you CAN'T! YOU CAN'T DO THAT"! I said as I continued shouting at him, "hahahahahahahaha" theirs no use in fighting my dear, just give In already and mate with me, and if you don't, I'll make sure that your father and everyone that you love, will die", he says and at that he soon leaves me alone , again in this dense room.

I have to get myself free, otherwise who's gonna protect the ones I love, especially Lucas, he needs to know what's happening.

I just need too, get myself......... free.

End of chapter....................

Sorry if this is a short chapter.