C ·i still love you· pt. 2

-requested part 2- btw go look at the book im starting plz

We pull away from the kiss and we look at each other in the eyes.

"I love you too Chris" I say rubbing his cheek.

"We should've let anything happen between us" He says.

"But Chris I swear I never-"

"Look I know the accusations were wrong, but I can't be without you Y/N" Chris says as he sits on his bed.

"I can't be without you. I miss our late night drives, your kisses, your cuddles, your hugs, Im miss all of it" I say looking at him.

"I miss it too and I don't wanna go another night without those stuff happening" He says.

"And I understand if you wanna take things slow, but m willing to wait if that means ill be with you" He says bringing my hands to his lips and kissing them.

"I missed you so much Chris" I tell him as I start tearing up.

"Oh, you don't even know how much I missed you" He says pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry for getting ma at you earlier" He says holding me tighter.

"It's fine really" I say smiling.

"Wanna watch a movie and cuddle" He asks me as we pull away from the hug.

"Id love to" I say as we hop on his bed as he turns Netflix onto his television. He pulls me in closer and I lean my head on his shoulder. 

"I love this movie" Chris says as we watch it.

"Why?" I ask looking up at him.

"Guess" He says smiling.

"Because its the first movie we ever watched together" I say making him smile.

"Damn right" Chris says.

We watch the first movie we ever watched together. '21st Jump Street'. We loved watching that movie. It always made us laugh. We were 20 minutes into the movie when Matt came into the room. His eyes widen when he sees us.

"Oh sorry" He says before almost shutting the door slightly.

"No come in" Chris says as Matt opens the door.

"Can I talk to you, Chris?" Matt asks with a red nervous face. Chris looks at me and I nodded for him to get up and talk to his brother.

"Ok" Chris says getting up and pausing the movie as I hop on my phone.

-chris pov-

I get up to talk to Matt as I get out of my room and close the door behind me.  

"Yeah?" I say waiting for him to speak up.

"Im sorry for dancing with Y/N, I should've done that knowing you guys broke up. Im sorry Chris" He says looking at me.

"No it's fine I overreacted" I say before Matt opens his arms and I look at him confused.

"Hug?" He says smiling.

"Fine" I say before pulling him into a warm hug.

"You and her are good now?" He asks me as we pull out of the hug.

"Yeah, we were watching a movie" I say.

"Oh sorry, you can go back now" He says as he heads down the stairs. I take a deep breath before opening the door and seeing Y/N on her phone.

"Hey look what I found in my gallery" She says as I walk over to her.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"The picture Nick took when we went on our road trip" She shows me smiling.

"Thats when we were-" 

"Inlove" I say looking at her in the eyes.

"We still are arent we?" She says.

"We still are" I respond as I lean in.

-request open-