⟨34⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Campus Cafe
_______________________

"Shit shit shit, just don't pay attention to him. Maybe he'll go away." Landon mumbled, hiding his head in between his hands.

"Landon? I thought that was you. Oh, what's up Justin? Emma. Kaleb." Andrew nodded to each of them, looking curiously at Tyler before turning back to Landon.

Still looks the same, Landon thought, looking through his peripheral vision at the older man.

Same honey brown hair, dark blue eyes and moles decorating his cheeks and forehead.

"What the hell do you want?" Emma asked, taking up the role of the eldest in the group by saying exactly what everyone was thinking.

Andrew sighed before looking down at the redhead, "I saw you outside. I figured I might as well say hi, I've been thinking about you recently and wanted to talk."

Landon sat up and shot the brunet a look, "Why? What, do you want more money; have you burned through all 200 grand in three months?" he spat out.

Andrew's mouth gaped, looking offended by Landon's tone and words.
"No, I just- want to talk to you in private." he replied in a low voice.

"No, you can talk right fucking here." Kaleb interrupted, not giving Landon a chance to say anything which the teen was partially grateful for.

"Lanny-" Andrew started but the redhead cut him off.
"My name is Landon, you lost the right to call me 'Lanny' when you stole from me."

Andrew nodded slowly before breathing deeply, "I've missed you. I wanted to catch up, and see how you were doing."

Landon could feel his face get hot as he got angrier, "Oh you wanna catch up? Fine, I'll start."

"Oh Andrew, how have you been?" he stated quite loudly but before Andrew could respond, Landon did for him.
"Oh I've been just grand since I stole your money, broke your heart and left you."

Andrew looked slightly hurt by Landon's words and mockery but the redheaded teen didn't care about the brunet's feelings at all.

"That's not true. I feel terrible for what I did, and if I could take it back, I would. I was just a dumb kid." he stated, placing his hands in his jean pockets.

"Kid? You were 20 years old, I'm not even 19 but I would never rob the person I claim to love!" Landon pointed out, raising his voice which prompted Kaleb to lay a hand on his shoulder since they were sitting side by side.

Andrew gave Landon a pleading look that said 'Do we have to talk about this in front of everyone?'

Landon looked away from him, staring straight ahead before sighing and standing up.
"Where are you going?" Emma asked, setting her pen down and giving Landon a look.

"I'll be right back, we need to talk alone." Landon answered before leaving the table and heading towards the bathrooms, Andrew following behind him.

"So what the fuck do you want?" Landon asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked around the relatively fancy restroom.

It was a private one-person room, covered in shiny black marble tiles and counters with a ceramic toilet and a glass sink.

"I told you, I missed you. What's with the attitude? I don't deserve at least a proper conversation?" Andrew's entire demeanor switched up once they were alone.

"No, you don't. Because if you wanted a proper conversation, you wouldn't have left 3 months ago." the 18-year-old answered, now staring Andrew in his admiral blue eyes.

Andrew's jaw tensed, walking over to Landon and locking the door behind him.
"I left because of you." he admitted.

"W-what? How is it my fault?" Landon was caught off guard by the light touch of Andrew's fingers brushing against his waist.

"You changed. The Lanny I fell for had curly dark brown hair and full eyebrows. He wasn't this guy in front of me." Andrew looked him up and down with a hint of disgust in his eyes and on his face.

Landon was getting uncomfortable trapped in between Andrew and the wall so he manevered around the 21-year-old.

"It doesn't matter if I became someone else, you stole from me! Even if you told me you hated me, and slapped me in the face again, I would've taken you back!" Landon exclaimed, feeling his eyes sting with tears.

Landon shook his head as he blinked the tears away from his cloudy grey eyes, "But you didn't just do that. You also stole my money and then left me."

Andrew opened his mouth to reply but Landon wasn't done and continued yelling.

"You didn't just take my money though. You took my pride, my self-worth, my innocence." he shook his head again, "I would love to go back and change my mind!"

"I wish you weren't my first! My first kiss, my first fuck, my first boyfriend. You meant the world to me, Andrew." Landon paused, harshly wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"So fuck you and fuck your excuses!! I don't give a shit why you're back or what you want to talk about! Rot in hell!" he shouted before storming out of the bathroom, still crying.

"Landa! / Landon! / Dude!" his friends called after him but Landon didn't stop, he ran out of the cafe and to the one place he instinctively felt safe; Ryojin's.

Liegth University
Art Building
Class 0-2
_________________________

Landon opened the classroom door, startling Ryojin who was sitting at his desk, on his laptop.

"Landon-" he started but was cut off by the teen simply running over to him and sitting on the brunet's lap, wrapping his arms around Ryojin's nape.

Ryojin frowned, worriedly running his hand down Landon's back, "Shh, cookie what's the matter?" he asked softly.

Landon didn't respond, he just kept his head buried in Ryojin's shoulder; crying in the comfort of his boyfriend's arms.

It hurts, but it shouldn't right?
He means nothing to me, so why does it feel like I can't breathe? Landon grasped tighter onto Ryojin.

Vote and Comment!
bc we'll get into the story of Andrew and Landon soon