chapter Seventeen

Not long after he left I couldn't get myself free from these damned chains , but suddenly in my head I can hear Dan's voice , but it was in my head.

I could hear him arguing with some girl so I thought too myself should I speak too him maybe it'll work? ' Dan! 'I shouted inside my head, and soon he stopped and said too the girl who called out his name , ' Dan it's me Elizabeth, I need your help' I said too him and he froze I could see him standing their shocked like he had seen a ghost ' E-Elizabeth '? He asked me by calling out my name and then the girl asked who's Elizabeth? Which had me roll my eyes, ' Elizabeth's one of my sister's' he said too her,' oh and what about her'? She asked him.

' Dan I need your help'! I shouted once again talking Inside my head. ' Elizabeth's talking too me, but inside my head's says Dan , but the girl looked so confused ' really what's she saying'? She asked curiously.

'w-w-what is it'? He asked ,' I need your help because I've been kidnapped', I said and immediately started getting angry ' when and where '? He asked ,' by the cold ones , they're planning to sacrifice me in some kind of ritual , and they're gonna end up killing both packs the dark falls AND the crescent blood moon pack ', I said too him ,' who '? He asked ,' it's the cold one, the vampyre Lord, he's taken me and using me for the ritual that they're doing tonight, and I'm the sacrifice' , I said. 

' Does Lucas not know what's going on'? Asked Dan, ' I don't know but what I will say is that they're spies in both of our Pack's ', I said.  And he immediately stood still like a statue. 'so anyone h-here could b-be a spy '? He asked as he started studdering , ' yes and I need you to grab Elina , and go too the dark falls pack like theirs nothing going on and grab Lucas , please'! I shouted.

I could see him shaking his head as if understanding me and quickly shot me out.

But then suddenly the door opens again, revealing the witch doctor Crysta morning'glory or so that's what she calls herself.

"Well now you're awake......... still", she says as she walks in with two women that warn maid outfits , and including no other than Kristy Harrison herself and Vivian La Casa my supposed maid. I instantly glared at them both. "tch bitch you dare to glare at me! Peasant! Just look at the position you are in" she says as she slaps me in the face , making it sting a little.

" Now now Kristy, let's not bruise our bosses precious prize ", says Crysta , she grins wickedly at me and then spits on my feet.
"Whatever I've got better things to do than see this bitch off " , she says as she angrily walks out of the room.

*Crysta sighs in annoyance * , " damn she's so annoying, I don't know how or why the Lord ever puts up with her"? Asked Crysta , " maybe because she always has her legs spread open for him", says one of the maids and then the other giggles.

"Alright, enough everyone, let's get this prize dressed special tonight for our Lord , I'm sure he's eager to see her ", she says and then takes the cuffs and chains off of me.

Then the maids take me too another place that looked liked a wide room that held a victorian style kind of way, in the room it had two rose quartz chandeliers above me along with small statues hanging from them, and the ceiling was basically a huge mirror , on the walls they were white marbled quartz cold as stone , and the floors were covered in thick red velvet carpets.

It was a beautiful bedroom with just a single queen bed, but no windows.

The two maids ushered me at a nearby mirror stand across the room that way they can dress my hair in a style and put on my make-up , after that they had me put on a black thin dress whilest my hair was in a long thick braid with lavender herbs in it.

................................................

( The red haired maid of Crysta morning'glory , age : 26 , member of the dark moon territory )

( The other maid , age : 22 , member of the dark moon territory ).

( The image represents the bedroom that they are currently in , which happens too be the lord's special guest bedroom ).

( This image above shows Elizabeth's dress for the ritual ).

End of chapter................................