𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝟐

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

She looked around the room, blood everywhere, dead bodies everywhere. She was breathing heavily. Blood running down her nose, eyes and ears. She looked down at her lab gown, blood smudged on there too. She turned her head to see 011 stood next to her. Her sister, the only one she truly cared about. The others weren't as understanding as 011.

The doors swung open and there papa stood, blood on his face. Was his nose broken? He looked around the room, his eyes finally landed on her and 011, they were just glaring at him with heavy breaths. "What did you do?" He asked in a whisper. None of the girls answered him.

"WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?" He yelled, they flinched but still didn't reply. One just lifted her hand and he backed off a little. "015." He spoke sternly. The said girls hand didn't go down, she kept it raised. "Don't do something else you'll regret, 015, you'll feel bad later..." he tried to reason with her. The girl lowered her hand and wiped her nose and eyes, only smudging the blood even more. She glanced at 011 and she looked at her too before eventually fainting due to exhaustion.

Papa walked over and picked her up before looking towards me. "Follow me, 015" she did as told obviously.  The walked through the halls filled with dead bodies and blood. Eventually, 2 men rounded one corner and grabbed young 015. "Take her away" Dr Brenner commanded. 015's eyes widened. "NO, NO, NO!" As she yelled, lights flickered. Her legs kicked about as both men lifted her up.

"015..015..015!"

Y/n woke from her...not very peaceful nap. Her eyes met with Fez's. "Ash bro, 015 had another nightmare!" He called out to his brother, Ashtray rushed in with a pissed off look. "Y/N, FEZ, HER NAME IS Y/N" he corrected, the older brother just shrugged him off and walked away. Ash knelt down in front of Y/n, who was sat up on his bed. "Hey love, another nightmare?" He whispered softly.

Ah yes, Ashtray had grown a MASSIVE soft spot for Y/n. It didn't really take a genius to find that out. "More like...a flashback" the girl mumbled sadly. "What happened?" The boy questioned calmly. "Blood..everywhere. 011 and papa were there" she replied in a whisper, lip quivering. Her gramma and vocabulary had gotten better but Y/n wasn't very good at explaining things so she just gave small details.

"What else?" Y/n looked at Ashtray, uncertain whether she should tell him or not. In the end, she did. "I hurt them.." she whimpered. Ashtray furrowed his brows. "Them? Who's them?" He questioned and the girl in front of him gulped. "My brothers and sisters at the bad place.." she answered, a tear slipping from her eye.

All the kids at the lab were always referred to brothers and sisters for Y/n, so she thought they were all family. Ash frowned as the girl broke down in front of him. Spending so much time with her, Ash and Fez eventually found out that she had PTSD and severe trauma. So they helped her as best they could with it. "Hey, it's nothing to worry about anymore. Its in the past, okay?" He reassured softly.

"But..but it was wrong" she choked out, Ashtray pulled her into a hug. "Listen to me. I'm sure it was an accident, love" he murmured and she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Accident?" She questioned. Ashtray smiled at the confused girl and kissed her head gently. "It means something you didn't do, you didn't want to do it but it happened anyway" he explained the best he could.

Y/n nodded and wiped her eyes. "Accident. It was an accident" she told herself firmly. Wanting to believe that it was an accident but she had no idea what happened before in that flashback, it was only that part of it. She has no clue what her and 011 did.

"So you're saying that..that girl killed about 10 kids with her fucking mind?" Fez questioned his brother, he glanced at Y/n who was currently staring at her waffles, not knowing if she wanted to eat them or admire them. Ash rolled his eyes. "Yes" he replied bluntly. "And you still think she's safe enough to be living in our home?" He asked once again and Ash nodded. "I mean, she did it by accident so.." he replied and Fez rubbed his face in frustration.

"Ashtray, listen to yourself. If she killed 10 kids by accident, how many people is she gonna kill by accident if she's free. Listen bro, she could actually kill us" he explained to his younger brother who was still so unfazed by the potential danger he could be bringing onto them. "Well its been a fucking year now, maybe more than that and Y/n still hasn't hurt us. She's got it under control!" He reasoned.

"I swear to God, Fez, you like her one day and hate her the next. What the fuck is your problem?!" He yelled. "My problem is that one day she could fucking blow our brains out one day!" The two brothers continued to yell at each other, Y/n looked over at them and glared and with one simple tilt of the head, both Ash and Fez fell to the floor. "Stop it." She spoke sternly before biting into her waffle.

"See, she has it totally under control" Ash said to Fez, who rolled his eyes and walked away. "Hate me?" He heard Y/n question, he looked over at her, she looked upset. He sighed and walked over, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "He doesn't hate you, he's just not used to it yet.." he reassured and the girl nodded. "YO ASH, WE GOT A PARTY TONIGHT!" Fez shouted from the couch.

"OKAY! Hey, wanna come with us?" Ash asked with a grin on his face, Y/n scrunched her nose. "Party?" She questioned, the boy smirked. "You'll see when we go" he said and she nodded at him. "Ash, she is not coming with us.." Fez spoke, Ash groaned. "Whats the worst that could happen?" He asked his brother. "Umm, murder?" Fez replied..more like a question than an answer. Y/n glared at him.

"She'll stick with us the whole night, it'll be fine. Stop making out like Y/n is a monster." Ash defended the girl he grew to love, Fez put his hands up in fake defence and smirked at him. "Okay, Romeo" he teased causing Ash to blush in embarrassment with an annoyed look plastered on his face.

Is taking Y/n to the party a good idea?