Mid Fight Annoyance

So after the 2 weeks with BF and Gf, I decided to move on to other fun things. I passed by a church one day and decided it'd be fun to spray paint it. I wrote a bunch of bad stuff that would make any nun faint. Then I heard an earth shaking Russian voice.

???: Hey! What do you think you're doing!? You can't do that! Stop or I'll break your arms as painful as possible!

Icee: Choke on a dick fuckwad!!!

I said while flipping him off. He then picked up a dumpster and threw it at me. I pretended to be knocked out to see where this would go. The big guy then walked up to where I was lying and stomped my face with his boots. Then I heard a female voice saying something, I heard say stuff about reforming, making me a better person, and joining the church. The Russian guy agreed but wasn't happy about it and he carried me inside. I then pretended to wake up and saw a neopolitain colored nun.

Icee: Hello?

Nun: Hello! I'm Sarv, and the guy you met before is Ruv! Now, I don't appreciate you vandalizing the church. But I'm sure with some help you can be reformed and join the church! I can guarantee your soul will get into heaven!

Icee: Yeahhhhhh....noooooo....noooo...nooooo...

Sarv: Will you please reconsider?

Icee: I don't know...

Sarv: Oh wait! I remember one hesitant person liked to sing. Maybe that will change your mind?

Icee: Rap battle? I'm game.

Sarv: So what do you say. Will you join the church?

Icee: Yeah hehe...nooo...

She started to look annoyed.

Sarv: But don't you want to get into heaven? Church is good for your soul.

Icee: Oh please, I have no soul.

I gave an evil sharp tooth smile instead of a frown.

Sarv: What was that? What are you?

Icee: Depends what form I'm taking.

Sarv: You know what? You are clearly unholy. Leave now please.

Icee: Mmmmm...noooo.

Sarv: You said you don't want to join? Fine, get out.

Icee: No, I can tell I'm annoying you, and I'm finding it hilarious. So I'm not going anywhere.

Sarv: Ruv! Can you help me please?

Ruv: You really should've just listened to Sarv, now things will get very unpleasant for you.

Icee: Bring it Russian pirate. The gloves are off for this fight. So are the goggles. I want to look you right in the eye as I kick your ass.

We kept trading blows as we sung. I held back and just used my fists so the fight wouldn't end quickly. The singing and fighting get so intense I bet it looked like this from the outside. Please skip to the 0:10 mark.

After the song.

Icee: Now I'm gonna break your arms and your legs.

4 snaps later, Ruv was on the ground immobilized. I saw Sarv was so pissed her eyes were glowing. She the then transformed into a demon.

Wow.

Icee: Ruv you lucky son of a bitch. You get to tap that anytime you want.

Ruv: Its not like that.

Sarv: I'm going to send you to hell!

Both of us fought, this time with magic. I didn't transform just yet like I did with Whitty and the guys hunting him. While we were fighting I kept making, let's say, inappropriate  remarks. This just pissed off Sarv more. After the song I stopped attacking and let Sarv attack me and tire herself out. After she fainted from exhaustion I left.

Icee: Well that was fun. See ya earthshaker and hot succubus.

Then I felt myself teleport and I was back in the church. I saw a 2 demons, one that looked like a teenager and the other looked like a pre teen.

Teen: So, you decided it'd be funny to fuck with my parents?

Icee: Ruv and Sarv? Yeah, it was really fun. Also I knew they were fucking. Your mom's hot by the way.

Teen: Rrrrgh!!! I'm gonna kick your ass!!!

Icee: Can I at least have your name so I know what to call you.

Teen: I'm Selever, and I'm skipping straight to Attack!

This fight was even more intense then Ruv and Sarv combined. The song was cool, and Selever sure put up one hell off a fight. He sure did better than his parents. But I kicked his ass.

Selever: Nnnngh...fine, you win. Hope the audience at least enjoyed it.

Icee: Wait, you see them to?

Sel: Yeah, they're the ones who control the blue hair kid who rap battles everyone.

Icee: Really? I don't think any players were controlling BF when I rap battled him.

Sel: Well this is a story and not the game.

Icee: That's a good point. We'll I'm out, byeeeeeee.