Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan moments and entry of Kavita, Swara decided to sacrifice Sanskar for sake of Kavita which lead Sanskat to be obsessive for Swara.

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arms while Swara is putting head on Sanskar 's chest and his arms wrapped around her shoulder protectively. He open his eyes first and become shocked seeing her in his arms, he looks at her empty side then at her who is sleeping on his chest realizing she came in sleep to him. A smile come on his face by her gesture and softly caress her hairs while gazing at her intensely.

She open eyes feeling his touch and looks at him who is already gazing at her intensely, she smile at him.

Swara : Good Morning Sansku! ( move toward him to kiss his cheek, he close his eyes wait for her, but she stop in mid realizing their situation) how you came closer to me?

Sanskar : what?

Swara : don't act smart! You told you will not come close to me without my consent then how you came closer to me? ( getting up from his grip).

Sanskar : I think you are blind! ( make her look at him) first look at your side and then mine, you came on my side, not I came on your side.

Swara become shocked realizing she only came to his side and become embarrassed.

Sanskar: ( while getting up near her ear huskily) see! In sleep also you can't remain away from me and you want to go away from me for whole life. ( make her look at him) we are one Swara, I don't know you love me or not! But we are one! We are soulmates! You can't go away from me. I am your destination and you are mine!!

Swara : I don't want to listen your lecture in morning itself. ( roughly).

She get up to go but startled realizing she is tied with handcuff which is tied on his wrist. He smirk at her.

Swara : leave my hand Sanskar, I want to go washroom or now I can't even use washroom by my choice.

Sanskar : GO!! But don't try to act smart! You have only 10 minutes, I want you in front of me after exact 10 minutes. ( remove handcuff from her wrist) and your time starts now.

Swara shoot dragger at him with no choice rush to washroom.

After 10 minutes!

She come taken her bath, while he smile at her.

Sanskar :Good jaan!! You came on time, very good.

Swara rolled her eyes and go near mirror and start combing her hairs, she forward hand to hold her bangles to wear but a hand stopped her..she looks and find Sanskar who is gripping her hand and looking at her lovingly which sends shiver to her.

He start making her wear bangles carefully yet elegantly, after making her wear bangles and Shaka pola, he take her mangalsutra and adore her neck with it, take a pinch of vermillion and fill her hairline and at last complete her look with a small bindi on her forehead while changing her self into Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

She looks at herself and then at him who is smiling at her.

Sanskar : ( putting chin on her shoulders) see how much beautiful you are looking with our maraige sign.

Swara : A FORCED MARRAIGE!! ( tauntingly pinching his soul).

Sanskar : It can be FORCED marraige for you but for me it's DESTINED  marraige for me. ( surprising her by his reply) and you can't deny it.