Chapter 68

The two girls arrive at the exam entrance, immediately, there were glances toward the Grand Duke's crest on the carriage.

"Is it them?"

Whispers echoed around the outside of the building, the horseman opens the door as a knight put his hand out to help the girls come out.

First, Alice comes out holding the knight's hand and had a soft smile on her face, greeting the crowd.

"Wah, she is so cute!"

"She is just like what the rumors!"

Alice then stepped outside and waited for someone to exit the carriage as well.

Then the moment arrived, the infamous daughter of the Grand Duke.

Silver or white hair pops out of the carriage, the crowd watches the movement attentively.

There appears Irene Garcia with her sharp aqua eyes lowered as she held the knight's hand and watched her steps carefully.

She carefully grabs her dress side with her other free hand as she stepped out of the carriage, a nonchalant face greeted the crowd.

"She seems cool..."

"Oh god, she is really pretty!"

However, people also found her appearance rather cold as if once she stepped out, a cold breeze came out as well.

Alice approaches Irene, the crowd holds their breath.

"Are they going to fight?"

"I heard they don't get along well!"

Of course, Alice quickly shuts them up.

"Irene! Are you excited?"

Irene turned to Alice and smiled, "I guess so," she laughed.

The crowd watched in amazement.

"The cold daughter isn't cold?!"

"She smiles like an angel."

Oh god, we can hear you! Please shut it!

Irene fought with her back thoughts, this was quite annoying, but Irene endured it.

The crowds formed a path for the two girls to enter the building with two guards following them inside.

Irene side-eyed the crowd and sighed, continuing to walk inside with Alice clutching her arm.

Afterward, the crowd had settled down and entered the building as well, and then it starts, the exam.

"You may start."

A woman with jet black hair and with pointy glasses said sternly.

Irene picked up the pencil and read the first question.

Find an equation of the line containing (- 4,5) and perpendicular to the line 5x - 3y = 4

Ho, this is grade 9 math in my world, this is going to be easy.

Irene had finished the test the fastest, the female teacher advisor looked shocked until she read Irene's name on the paper.

"As expected from a Garcia."

She said smiling, "You may sit outside of the classroom."

"Thank you," Irene said leaving the classroom before batting Alice's an eye, she seemed to be having trouble, but she had studied hard.

Irene shouldn't be worried.

The exam was simple, it was a mix of math, English, and history.

Just three subjects.