Lord Alexander Charles Stuart

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the son of Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12. 

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is a direct descendant of King Charles II and his illegitimate son, Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Richmond and Duke of Lennox and his mistress, Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth.

Lord Charles Lennox was the youngest of King Charles II sons by one of his many mistresses and his half-brothers were: James Crofts, later Scott (1649–1685), created Duke of Monmouth (1663) in England and Duke of Buccleuch (1663) Charles Fitzcharles (1657–1680), known as "Don Carlo", created Earl of Plymouth (1675), Charles Fitzroy (1662–1730), created Duke of Southampton (1675), became 2nd Duke of Cleveland (1709), Henry Fitzroy (1663–1690), created Earl of Euston (1672), Duke of Grafton (1675), George Fitzroy (1665–1716), created Earl of Northumberland (1674), Duke of Northumberland (1678), Charles Beauclerk (1670–1726), created Duke of St Albans (1684) and he had many sisters including: Charlotte Jemima Henrietta Maria FitzRoy.

Lady Anne Palmer (Fitzroy), Charlotte Fitzroy (1664–1717) and Lady Mary Tudor.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart's father was also a direct descendant of King Robert of Bruce through his daughter, Princess Marjorie Bruce who married Walter Stuart, 6th High Steward of Scotland and their son, King Robert II of Scotland.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was born in Lennox Territory on Star Base 12 in the Pagan Year of 2252, two years later after his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard in Norfolk Territory as his maternal aunt, was Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, who was his father's sister who had married Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior.

Lord James Alexander and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart was Lord Matthew Stuart, and he was the fourth Duke of Lennox Territory and married Lady Janet Gordon.

Lord Alexander Charlene Stuart had a younger sister, Lady Charlotte Alexanda Stuart born in 2258.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was considered a very handsome young man when he was growing up and he would inherit the Dukedom of Lennox Territory from his father. in 2300 at the age of 52 years old.

When Lord Alexander Charles was a young man, he met and fell in love with Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg whose father was Lord Ferdinand Habsburg and her mother was Lady Carissa De Souza, and her father was a direct descendant of Maxmillian, of ...

When Lord Alexander Charles was a young man, he met and fell in love with Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg whose father was Lord Ferdinand Habsburg and her mother was Lady Carissa De Souza, and her father was a direct descendant of Maxmillian, of The Holy Roman Empire and Lady Mary of Burgundy and their son, King Philip I of Spain and of Queen Juana of Castile who was the second daughter of King Ferdinand I of Spain and Queen Isabella I of Castile and their son, Charles V of The Holy Roman Empire and Isabella of Portugal and on her mother's side she was direct descendant of King Alonso III of Portugal and his mistress,    Madragana and their son, 

Martim Afonso Chichorro.

Lord Ferdinand Habsburg and Lady Carissa, de Souza were both strict Christian Roman Catholics and they taught their daughter that her duty was to her church and to her family.  They raised their only child with much care and taught that her that she must marry.