Chapter- 5 little fights

Author's POV

The next morning, when he was doing his exercise, he saw her in the garden doing some exercise.

He observed her every move standing there. After exercise, she has done meditation.

He smirked, looking at her coming to the room and went to their bedroom and sat on the couch.

She came back and saw him shirtless. He is way too handsome to handle. He has black orbs, a sharp nose and sharp jaw, his thin lips are attracting her. She stood there, not realizing that she was drooling over him.

He cleared his throat. Then only she found herself gawking at him. Smiling awkwardly, she walked to the closet. She then picked up her clothes and was about to go to the bathroom to take a shower, but he barged into the bathroom, making her frown.

She knocked on the door furiously, "I wanted to take a shower," she yelled.
"Then go to another room," he yelled back from inside.
She thinned her brows helplessly and went to another bedroom to take a shower.

Keeping her phone on the dining table, she went to the kitchen to prepare coffee while he was sitting at the table, looking at his phone, waiting for food.

Her phone rang suddenly. He glanced at the caller ID and it's her best friend Nidhi so he took her phone and went to the kitchen.

"Give me my phone," she asked loudly, looking at him holding her phone thinking he was messing up with her.

It irked him.

He smirked and loosened his grip on the phone and it fell down on the floor.
"Sorry it slipped", he apologized not so sincerely with a smirk.

"You..." she shouted annoyingly and picked up the phone from the floor and checked it. Good thing nothing happened to her phone.

He is having his breakfast peacefully after irritating her but how can she sit still. She slipped juice on his suit when he was about to stand up.

"What the fuck... what you have done", he roared.

"Sorry it slipped," she replied with the same smirk which he gave her before.

"You..." he yelled, annoyingly and went to his bedroom to change.

"Who are you, Miss? ", Nirmala asked the girl who came in hesitantly.

"Saakshi", Megha called, coming to the living room.

"She is my friend", Megha said to Nirmala and went out with Saakshi.

They both sat in the car.

"Is it worth it?" Saakshi asked.

"What?" Megha questioned.

"I am asking about this marriage and you also know that," Saakshi said in disbelief.

"Yes, of course", Megha replied confidently.

"What if he found the reason why you married him," Saakshi asked tensely.

"I don't let him know," Megha said lightly.

"If he knows it then we can't predict how he will react. He is not easy to deal with and you knew that," Saakshi exclaimed.

"I will be careful," Megha assured her.

***

Sitting in the boss chair Karthikeya smiled for no reason remembering those little fights with his wife.

Why am I smiling when I am supposed to be angry with her, he mumbled as he stopped smiling.

Bhushan was surprised, he never saw Karthikeya smiling. He only witnessed his boss' evil smirks.

After work he went home, had dinner and then walked to his bedroom and there he found her on the bed reading a book. His side of bed is messed up and her side is tidy, knowing that she did that, he sighed.

Morning when he came to change, he messed with her lipstick so she is trying to take revenge now.

He took a quick shower and sat on the couch reading some files and working on his laptop. When he was about to sign the document, she switched off the light.

"What the...? Why did you switch off the light, woman? Can't you see I am working," he exclaimed.

"I saw but can't you see I am sleeping so go to your study and work there," she said lightly.

"Uff" He sighed and stopped working.

"Is it still available?" he asked her as he walked to the bed.

"What?" She scoffed, covering herself with a duvet.

"The friendship which you offered", he said slowly. If he can be friends with her then she will not annoy him, he can live peacefully.

"So, you want to be friends with me," she smiled.

"Yeah", he replied.

"Ok friends", she exclaimed excitedly and stretched her hand for a handshake. He shook her hand amused to see her excitement.

"You can use my personal gym for your exercise," he said, making her jump in excitement.
"Really...? Thank you", she replied happily, "and you can work here, I will not annoy you."

They slept peacefully that night. The next morning when she woke up, he was still sleeping. She stared at his handsome face. He has really fascinating features, his messy hair giving more charm to his already handsome face. She kissed his forehead then got up from the bed and went to his gym to do a workout.

His gym has a lot of equipment like a professional gym, it is spacious with a balcony and all.
It would be better if there were small plants on the balcony, she mentally noted to place some plants there.

She is not a fan of big workouts and weight lifting; she has just done simple exercise to stay fit and healthy. At the end she sat down to do meditation and it is her favorite part. She sat down in padmasana and closed her eyes for meditation.

He woke just the moment she left the bed, when she kissed him, he was awake but didn't open his eyes in order to see what she was up to.

He went to the washroom and did his morning business after that he went to his gym where his wife is meditating.

He entered the gym and stopped in his place upon seeing her. She was sitting on the mat at the balcony resting her hands on her thighs with closed eyes. Her hair is swaying due to the breeze. She is as beautiful as sunshine. He just stood there watching her until she opened her eyes.

She gave him a breathtaking smile when she saw him and greeted. He smiled awkwardly and went to do his exercise.

***

So guys how is the chapter.. Tell me in comments❣️

Do vote if you like the chapter.. ❤❤

💜