Chapter- 9 her life

Megha's POV

Yeah, I didn't inform him anything about me because he never asked me.

I met him once in an event before our marriage and tried to introduce myself but he ignored me, thinking I am pouncing on him like all the women but he forgot about that incident cause I am nobody to him.

I wanted to tell him on our first meeting, but it went like shit, so I shut my mouth. When Bhushan called Saakshi asking for my appointment, I found that he was also part of that resort project, so I wanted to give him a surprise and I succeeded.

It is not easy for me to become what I am today. I have gone through so much to make it possible.

My father abandoned me and my mother because I am a girl and he wanted to have a boy who can carry forward his surname and who can rule his company. He wanted a fucking heir.

He made my mom abort two pregnancies before I was born because she is pregnant with girl child's and for me due to her health conditions its danger to get another abortion, so he spared me but after I was born my mom uterus become week and she couldn't get pregnant again so he married again to have a son.

Such a creep.

We used to live in his mansion like his slaves. My mom was not an independent woman back then, so she endured so much for me.

He used to beat her and beat me whenever he saw me. In that mansion, I was only allowed to live in a room like a prisoner because he thinks I was a bad omen.

His second wife gave birth to a boy. After that, his second wife took over all the household duties and started beating and tormenting my mom and me.

They didn't stop there. One day I was so hungry so I came out from the room to ask for food and he saw and beat me and pushed me from the stairs saying I am a bad omen. My mom got so angry and slapped him for hurting me, so he kicked us out of the house and we gladly stepped out of that hell.

But then the real struggle started... we didn't have a place to go. Yeah, my mom doesn't have a family. We don't know where to go or what to do.

I was 7 years old back then, and I didn't understand what's happening there and why we got kicked out.

I still remember that night, we were standing under the roof of a small shop as it was pouring heavily and my mom continuously crying, blaming her and that's the last time I saw her crying.

She made herself strong enough to give whatever I need. The next day she talked with a small cafe owner and started working there as a cleaner. Midway through her education, she was married, so she didn't complete her degree so she can't get a job.

We used to live in a small room which is in the basement. There were so many insects, cockroaches, and rats. I was scared at first, but as days passed, I used to live with them without any fear.

My Mom used to work day and night just to feed me. Paying for my education is another topic. She used to feed me the food and starve herself and sleep just drinking water.

She told me to stay strong and educate myself and get a job and live a happy life. A woman needs education before anything, so I took her as my role model and my dad's actions gave me the motivation to achieve something. I vowed to myself to make my mom proud of me.

She raised me like a queen.

I wanted to prove to him that a daughter is no less than a son. I wanted to achieve something, and I wanted to become rich so I could treat my mom like a queen.

I studied business because only business can get me success and I wanted to become a businesswoman and deal with him in the future. I wanted to prove to him that a woman also can run a business.