오십일(51): Motorcycle

DAY 151

LALISA

I was riding a motorcycle to the secret safe place the Manoban Family has here in Seoul, South Korea. No one knows that the Manobans have a safe place here in Seoul since my great great grandfather and the great great grandfather of the Kims came to an agreement that South Korea is the Kim Family's territory and we can't build a business building here.

The same goes for the Kim family. They can't build a business building in Thailand. They had an agreement so they would avoid meeting each other in their territory and avoid getting on each other's nerves.

In short, they made an agreement for peace.

However, that peace was now gone since the Wang family was attacking the families that were part of the top 10.

My step-father was the one behind Wang Junho's death. He just got his revenge for attempting to kill him. 

Because of my step-father, the war officially started and everyone was a participant in it. 

There were lots of roads that the police blocked or closed, so I used other roads to arrive at a safe place. Fortunately, I'm riding a motorcycle because it will be hard for me to use a car since it won't fit on other roads.

The motorcycle that I was using was from a good man, and I didn't get his name, but I promised him that I would return his motor to him. I should be ashamed because I kind of stole his motorcycle and he wasn't able to stop me since I immediately drove it.

Minutes later, I arrived at the safe place of the Manobans'. I went down to the motor and went inside to get something that I needed, which were some guns that I could use.

No one was here since no one knows this place except for me, my parents, and grandparents. 

I changed my clothing and packed all the things that I needed. 

I already called the police and soldiers to help, but they can't stop the Wangs' from attacking the other families. The Wang Family even called their back-up from the other side of the world just to kill anyone to get their revenge.

The Wangs are a moron.

They are not thinking about what could happen.