Chapter 42:

Before Tong Che could understand what Mu Hanfeng was referring to when he said "Little Moon," he heard him add, "The little moon is very beautiful."

Tong Che froze for two seconds, finally realising that he was talking about his birthmark...

For some reason, when the word "little moon" came out of Mu Hanfeng's mouth, and in his low voice, it was inexplicably tinged with a touch of ambiguity.

The tips of his ears, which were hidden under his blonde hair, flushed again. He lowered his head, tightened the lapels of Mu Hanfeng’s broad jacket, and said "okay" obediently.

Mu Hanfeng felt a lot more relaxed after seeing his good demeanour. He turned around and threw Wang Qi a "sorry" very insincerely.

Wang Qi glared at him, but he dared not say anything.

As an Alpha, he knew how unreasonably possessive an Alpha could be, especially as the stronger the Alpha, the more possessive it could be.

In the live stream, although they didn't hear Mu Hanfeng's words, the pop-ups still exploded...

"Ahhh Mu Hanfeng, you dog man, get out of my way. Get your coat off me, mum wants to see Che Che’s little moon. Ahhh! "

"Little sister, you can calm down first. Little Che used to show his pink little moon mark when he danced. There's even a high resolution version! "

"Prince Che is such a human treasure! He's so clean and untouched! "

"Has Emperor Mu’s character collapsed? Sure enough, alphas are animals that can't control their desires. "

"Upstairs, what are you talking about? How many Alphas have you met or slept with? You're even being sexist. "

"Stop, stop, stop! Go way! There are still people who don’t know that our ice god is just the reincarnation of the vinegar spirit! "

"I'm the only one who thinks it's a good CP... Emperor Mu is good. Tong tong is good ah ah ah ah! I'm just feeling good! "

"KSWL!"
< stands for kēsǐwǒle which is used to talk about a couple who are being so cute and sweet it's killing you.>

"My husband's reaction is so real...so real that I can't even tell there's a script..."

"It's definitely instinctive! The script doesn't work! Our FengChe CP is real! "

"I don't know. Who doesn't know that the Ice God is a three-gold movie star? "

"I don't believe it's an act. If I say it's real, it's real!"

......

The pop-ups were still saying their own things, but neither Tong Che nor Mu Hanfeng cared, and of course, Wang Qi didn't care.

He even thinks that the busier the pop-ups are, the better, as busier means more traffic, and more traffic means more money!

That's right, that's the reality. But as Wang Qi said before, after a person is dressed, he or she has to be in front of the camera for two minutes, and it is best to have a pose so that the audience in the studio can see clearly enough to vote in a relatively fair manner.

However, within 10 seconds of Tong Che's appearance, a big coat was placed over his body by Mu Hanfeng.

It was impossible to take it off, as Wang Qi didn't want to be frozen to death by Mu Hanfeng. But he has to speak up for the fans.

So he had no choice but to propose a compromise, "Now it's time for Xiao Che to dress Mr. Mu. Mr. Mu has to make up for the one minute and fifty seconds that Xiao Che owes, which means a total of three minutes and fifty seconds in front of the camera. Is that okay? "