Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg is the only child of Lord Ferinand Habsburg and Lady Carissa de Souza of Lennox Territory. 

Lord Ferinand Habsburg is of French ancestry and Spanish ancestry of Lady Mary of Burgundy and Emperor Maxmillian Habsburg through their son, King Philip I of Spain who married Queen Jauna of Castile and their son, Charles V, the Holy Roman Empire.

Lady Carissa de Souza is a direct descendant of King Alfonso III of Portugal and his mistress, Madragana and through King Alfonso III who was a direct descendant of King Robert II of France who was the son of Huge Capet.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg came from a very fine heritage indeed, even far better than Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg had many suitors for her hand, and one was Lord Antione Burbon, who was a direct descendant of King Louis IX of France and his son, Prince Robert of Clermont.

Another was Lord Charles Valois, who was also a descendant of King Louis IX of France through his son, Charles, Duke of Valois. and both were from distinguished French families and both gentlemen had better backgrounds than Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, but neither came with a Dukedom or title as Lennox Territory was governed by a direct descendant of King Robert II of Scotland and King Charles II of England and Scotland.

The Stuarts had married into the French Royal families starting with King James V of Scotland when he married the daughter of King Francis I of France, and when daughter of King of James V married King Francis II of France the son of King Henry II...

The Stuarts had married into the French Royal families starting with King James V of Scotland when he married the daughter of King Francis I of France, and when daughter of King of James V married King Francis II of France the son of King Henry II and grandson of King Francis I of France and King Charles I married the daughter of King Henri IV of France.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart came with a title, and a Dukedom on Star Base 12 and he was first cousin to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and like every father he wanted his daughter to marry into a prominent family.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart's sister had married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk and he was the uncle to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and grand uncle to Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain.