ꪮne four four

soojin woke up with her head on kun's chest, the slow sound of his breathing causing her to smile

soojin woke up with her head on kun's chest, the slow sound of his breathing causing her to smile. she didn't usually wake up first and was always greeted with the smell of breakfast, so since she miraculously managed to beat her boyfriend today, the girl decided to do something special for him.

careful not to wake him, soojin crawled out of bed and tossed on one of kun's shirts before making her way towards the kitchen. as she stood in the middle of the room, the ravenette began to realize how out of her element she was.

nonetheless, the girl tugged her wild hair into a bun on top of her head and washed her hands before opening the fridge.

"french toast?" she hummed beneath her breath as she spotted eggs and milk, knowing there was bread and cinnamon somewhere. "i can make french toast."

fifteen minutes passed and soojin realized she couldn't make french toast.

she took a bite of one to test it and realized she'd put too much cinnamon, remade the mix only to find that she didn't put enough. the third time is usually a charm, and the mix tasted fine, but she'd somehow managed to burn the last few pieces of bread she had.

the sound of the bedroom door opening sent a jolt through soojin's entire figure, and she rushed to scrape the burnt parts off the crust and plate it.

"good morning..?" kun's groggy voice greeted, and soojin spun to find him rubbing his eyes before looking around the room in confusion. "what's all this?"

"breakfast!" the girl answered, trying to add some enthusiasm back into her voice after being repeatedly let down by her own lack of cooking skills.

though the smell of burn still lingered in the air, kun wore a soft smile as he walked up to soojin, casually looping his arms around her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.

soojin beamed, wrapping her own arms over his and twisting her face to press a quick peck against his cheek.

"it looks great," her boyfriend encouraged, giving her a gentle squeeze before unraveling himself from her waist and making his way towards the table.

soojin was quick to follow, plating the steaming bread and putting one of the bottle of apple syrup she stocked up on in front of kun.

a few moments passed as the couple looked from one another to the toast, then back at each other. with the not-so-subtle scooting of her chair, the ravenette gestured for him to try.

"it looks pretty," kun complimented, causing his girlfriend to swat at the air as she relished in the praise. "looks can be deceiving. i hope this time they aren't, though."

the boy with dark hair let out a soft laugh before popping a forkful of french toast into his mouth, lips freezing the moment the food hit his tongue.

soojin dropped her face into her hands at the obvious reaction. "i knew it. you hate it." kun's eyes went wide, "no, it's good!" he assured, stuffing his face with another bite and jaw moving painfully slow as he chewed up the 'french toast'. "oh my god, you hate it!"

"baby, it's good. i promise." he took another bite before carefully placing his fork down. "and to thank you, i'll make breakfast for you every day from now on."

"smooth."

•fluff ch cause i'll be oot for a few days! i'll still try to update but in case i can't i'll be back the 5th for sure <3

fluff ch cause i'll be oot for a few days! i'll still try to update but in case i can't i'll be back the 5th for sure <3