Epilogue

Epilogue

"Elliot, Get up" I whispered to my little boy, shaking him slightly so that he wouldn't be scared.

His eyes opened and he grinned at me. "Did Santa come?" He asked excitedly and I nodded.

"Yeah, you want to check out the presents?" I asked him softly and he immediately sat up on the bed and gave me another big grin.

"Come on, your father is already opening the presents" I said and he grabbed my hand and got off the bed.

We walked hand in hand downstairs until we reached the Christmas tree filled with presents.

"Xavier, did you get Cecilia?" I asked him and he nodded.

He came up to me and gave me a slight peck on the lips. "Ew" Our little 4 year old says leaving my side and going straight to the presents.

"The one's in red are yours Elliot" Xavier called out and Elliot nodded tearing the wrapping of a gift. "And the ones in blue are yours" He muttered giving me another kiss.

This one lasted longer. Before we could deepen the kiss another voice called out to us.

"Emma, Xavier get a room" Carter announced stepping into the room.

'What a way to ruin the moment' Xavier groaned in my head and I giggled.

"Yeah, there are children in the room" Cecilia said stepping beside Carter. The twins Austin and Michael ran to Elliot and started talking to him.

Those 3 have become best friends since they learned to walk. Always attached to the hip.

Elliot got our dirty blonde hair with a combination of our eyes. His eyes were extremely precious, he had blue eyes with green and gold flecks on them.

Austin and Michael despite being twins were totally different. Austin being the oldest, had brown hair with hazel eyes and was the same height as Elliot. Michael was the youngest and had blonde hair and brown eyes and was an inch or two smaller then the other two boys.

"They're not watching" Xavier smirked pressing me against his side. A trail of fire appeared on that side and I smiled. It's been over 5 years and I still get the same reaction every time he touches me.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Elliot called making us look at him. He started jumping clutching his new toy to his chest. "Santa gave me a new train!" He yelled putting his train in the air, just like in lion King.

"You like it?" I asked and he nodded before turning back to the twins.

Elliot always had a fascination for trains and would make me watch that show about the talking train.

Despite being the next alpha of this pack he has a soft heart. I will want to meet his mate and I hope she doesn't break his heart.

In the end, almost every wolf from Ethan's pack joined mine except a few people.

Jessica found her mate and he rejected her. I found her crying her eyes out on a bathroom. Once we talked we got to become friends and in the end they accepted each other after countless jealous stunts, Revenge plans and ice cream.

Lana and Ryan have one little girl that only has 2 years and is exactly like her mother.

The red eye guy is actually a sorcerer whose name is Jasper. He actually heard of our situation and thought he could help us by allowing me to fight. He Came over the house once Elliot was born and explained all of this, Xavier almost attacked him but he really can't hold one against someone who does magic. Now, Elliot knows him as Uncle Jas.

Xavier and I are thinking of having another baby that I hope will turn out a girl. I love the boys and everything but I need a little girl in my life that isn't my niece.

I guess you can say I got my happy ending.

The end