2 weeks later

Florence

It's been two weeks since the shooting.
My friends and Rachel were all very shocked when I told them what happened that day. It was also hard seeing the event being talked about on the news every day. A case like this would obviously gain national interest, so it wasn't very shocking to see celebrities posting about it and sending their prayers. But those prayers won't do a thing, if we don't change the gun laws.

I've been seeing the therapist the police hooked me up with and she thinks I made great progress and wouldn't need her anymore. We also talked about the other women whose name I still don't know. I haven't heard from her since then and she also didn't appear in any of the articles like she wanted. I was sad about that the first couple of days, however I moved on concentrating on my music.

I've discovered TikTok as a platform that is very fun to use and easy to build a community. So when I wasn't working in the café or had a singing gig, I would do livestreams on there and sing little covers. And people did seem to enjoy them, at least my followers went to around 40k in the span on two weeks.

__________________

TikTok
(I know it's the Instagram layout, let's just imagine it's TikTok)

TikTok (I know it's the Instagram layout, let's just imagine it's TikTok)

78,082 likes and 3075 comments

florencebrown hey friends!! I wrote this last night at 2am about something very important to me.. it's not finished but tell me what you think
it's called "gunfire"
______

isabellawilliams so rare and honest! my
beautiful best friend did it again!!
- florencebrown stop ittt

user1 am I the only one crying??
- isabellawilliams definitely not
- camerondavis I've heard her sing it live
and still cry over the video
- user2 nope I'm on the floor

user3 do we think it's about the recent
shooting in LA?
- user4 probably! Florence posted a
lot about gun control

user5 I think it's going viral!!

florencepugh this is so important! great song!
- florencebrown hakasulsjsn
- florencebrown I'm sorry.. thank you name sister!!

| @florencepugh starts following you. |

___________________

Short chapter, I know.. but that allows me to update more frequently :)

What do you think so far?