Chapter 66

Qi Linqing: "I remember you got full marks in history?"

"Yeah. But does it have anything to do with the book?"

Zhong Chen has no expression on his face, but a two-meter-long radar has been erected in his heart.

Qi Linqing said: "As long as you know a little about history, you will know that the statements in these two books are nonsense. A great national teacher like Liang Luoduan can't be as obsessed with love as described in the book."

Zhong Chen: "..." has been connoted.

But Zhong Chen doesn't think he is addicted to love, after all, he has never got love before, okay? !

Thinking about this so far, it's even more heartbreaking.

And the praise from the other side that Liang Luoduan was great made him even more suspicious.

If you were a master, you wouldn't describe yourself in this way.

Zhong Chen thought for a while and said: "Maybe there are exaggerated parts in this book..."

Qi Linqing interrupted him and said, "It's not just an exaggeration, I think this author is just making up!"

After finishing speaking, Qi Linqing put the two books back in place.

However, the coincidence of Zhong Chen's selection of books related to Liang Luoduan still moved his heart.

Last time the other party tried to see if he was a traverser.

And today's Zhong Chen does not match the character of the character described in the book.

Is it possible that the other party is also a traverser?

For a moment, Qi Linqing even doubted whether the other party was an apprentice.

Zhong Chen stepped forward and took the two books back.

"I'll buy it myself." He took the book and went to the front desk to check out.

Qi Linqing: "..."

impossible. He should not be.

Qi Linqing really couldn't believe that his younger brother would buy and arrange his own novels that have Long Yang's goodwill and love.

After buying the book, Zhong Chen took Qi Linqing to eat snail noodles.

"I haven't eaten it before, just want to taste it. Can you accept it?" he asked.

Qi Linqing: "Yes."

Then the two of them found a shop in the alley to sit down, and Zhong Chen bought two extra stinky tofu.

Qi Linqing took two bites and saw a new WeChat message sent from his mobile phone.

Du Yuanbai: [What are you doing, Brother Qi, do you want to come out to play]

Qi Linqing: [I'm eating snail noodles with Zhong Chen]

Du Yuanbai: [? ? ? ]

He remembered that when he and Qi Linqing came to the second-hand bookstore last time, he asked the other party if he wanted to eat snail noodles, but at that time he was slightly disgusted by Qi Linqing's rejection.

The result now? !

Is this the power of love. Du Yuanbai was in a trance.

Weibo Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen added a new material to their CP super chats.

[My little sister and I went to the art gallery, and accidentally ran into Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen also, suspected to be dating...]

The comment area is boiling.