❤️4

Jaab se tere naina
Mere naino se lage re
Taab se dewana Hua
Saab se begana hua
Raab bhi dewana lage re 🌹

*******************************************

The rain was drenching them... They couldn’t speak a word. He kept looking at her intensely, with all his passion.  And for some unknown reason, she  also wasn’t able to look away from his eyes. 

His eyes were deep and she was feeling that she  can look at those eyes forever. Her own thought shocked her! This was the first time she was looking a man like this.

This was the first time any man was looking at her like this, and she wasn't able to break the eye lock!!!  this was the first time any man touched her and she was allowing him to do that.

Her mind wasn’t giving her any signal and her heart was beating loudly. She wanted to make some distance between them but her heart wasn’t allowing her to do that.

**********************************

In his case, he was in a daze. He was mesmerised  with her innocent eyes. Her eyes which spoke thousand words.  Her eyes had so much innocence and purity that he Just wanted to keep her in his arms forever and protect her From the whole damn world. 

His step father many time tried to trap him by sending women in his room at night, so that he can prove sid as a characterless man infornt of his mom but luckily raj never could do that because sid never touched any woman inappropriately. 

Many times his step dad told him to impress businessman's daugters so that they can get a big deal but sid never did that. He was losing all his interest in women because of all this but he respected women always.

But this girl, changed his whole life in Just one meet. He hasn’t seen her face, doesn’t know anything about her, not even her name but he feels that she is his! Why he feels like that?

He never chased a woman, but he literally searched her like a mad.  Why he was changing in her matter? What is she doing with his heart?

*****************************

The thunder sound made her shiver and because of that, their eyelock broke. She came back in real world. What was she doing?  She was drenching in rain, without her Perents permission, that too with a man who is a stranger.

Well not a stranger to be honest.  This was the same man who saved her that day! She saw him that day and she recognised him today.

But that man literally touched her, she allowed it, why? Her father will kill her if he will get to know about all this!

This thought was enough to make Her scared! She was literally crying in fear making him confused.  Though a heavy rain was happening but he still noticed her tears and her tears ripped his heart apart for some unknown reasons!!

She looked at him and tried to push him, to create some distance. 

He noticed fear in those innocent pair of eyes.

Sid: hey what happened? Ro kyun rahi ho?

He said as softly as he could. Because one thing he understood that she is very delicate. When he held her waist, he felt like he is touching Rose patel. So he tried to be soft with her as he didn’t want to scare her with his dominant aura!

She heard his voice for the first time and her nerves calmed down a little.  She was shocked also because he noticed her tears. 

Sana: ...mu..mujhe jaana hai...

His heart skipped a beat.  Her voice was sweet. But the statement wasn’t right.  She wanted to leave? Why?  He won't let her go. Not now, infact never!