Chapter 186: The Arrogant Number One Freshman (1)

She still did not understand how Fu Xiuyuan's body was different from those of ordinary people.

When she went to ask Wang Yang for the Energy Stone, she only inadvertently realized that his body needed a large amount of energy.

And that he had fire power.

To her knowledge, flames were born of nature and destroyed by nature. Essentially they co-existed with nature.

Or could it be that Fu Xiuyuan's body could not withstand such a huge amount of energy? However, her body was a combination of her lightning power and her wood power, so she was fine.

At the thought of this, Nian Yue raised her hand slightly. There was already a layer of light blue light in her hand.

Her wood power couldn't reach its peak in this era, but she could try her level best to help Fu Xiuyuan.

A light blue glow surrounded the man. Nian Yue narrowed her eyes.

After an unknown period of time, a layer of cold sweat had already formed on Nian Yue's forehead.

She retracted her hand. She looked paler than before.

Someone suddenly grabbed her wrist. Nian Yue looked up and happened to meet that pair of deep eyes.

So cold...

This was Nian Yue's first thought.

"Why are you here?" Fu Xiuyuan raised his eyebrows. His voice was a little hoarse.

"Auntie Fu called me..." Nian Yue's lips twitched." Other than the Energy Stone, is there no other solution to your condition?"

"Not at the moment." Fu Xiuyuan shook his head. Her wrist was slender. If he hadn't seen her explosive strength with his own eyes, he would probably have treated her as an ordinary girl. Nian Yue narrowed her eyes.

"Since you're awake, let Auntie Fu know. She must be worried sick."

Manxi knocked on the door and said.

"Okay." Fu Xiuyuan nodded. "I'll send you back."

"You rest first. I'll go back by myself." Nian Yue pressed him down. "I don't want Auntie to call me again."

There was a rare seriousness in his eyes.

"I don't like this."

These words were very ambiguous. Before Fu Xiuyuan could fully understand, Nian Yue had already left the house.

After a long while, Fu Xiuyuan laughed.

She did not want him to be sick again.

It was no wonder she could not get full marks for her essay.

Fu family

Mrs. Fu didn't see Fu Xiuyuan after sleeping. She thought of what Fu Heng had said before she went to bed and was about to cry again.

"Aren't you afraid that you'll flood the house?" A cold voice came from the door.

Bai Lin subconsciously looked up and saw Fu Xiuyuan. "Son, I haven't seen you for a few days..."

"You saw me yesterday." Fu Xiuyuan passed her the warm milk.

"Is this from my daughter-in-law?" Bai Lin asked, her face full of joy.

"Nope." Fu Xiuyuan rubbed his temples. "Where did you get her number?"

With Bai Lin's carefree personality, she would not investigate Nian Yue.

"Your father gave it to me."

Bai Lin took the milk and looked behind him a few times. "Son, isn't my daughter-in-law coming over?"

"She needs to go to school."

"Oh..." Bai Lin's face was filled with disappointment. She thought that her daughter-in-law would come today.

When she called yesterday, she only heard her call her sister and thought that she was a pleasant young lady. But his son did not have the ability to bring her back.

Bai Lin sighed and looked at Fu Xiuyuan with resentment. Fu Xiuyuan was used to Mrs. Fu's imagination and antics, so he didn't say anything else.

Before she left, he instructed her, "Don't go to school to look for her."

"Got it."

Bai Lin curled her lips. She just wanted to go to school to see what her daughter-in-law looked like.

Indeed, the men of the Fu Family were all tyrannical. The door was pushed open again and Fu Heng walked in.

"Hubby, have you noticed that the mental strength of your son has increased?"

"Mm." Fu Heng walked over and helped place her slippers on the ground. "Put them on and be careful not to catch a cold. Manxi's new research method must have worked..."

"No." Bai Lin shook her head. "I smell a girl's fragrance on him..."

Although the smell was extremely faint, it was too implausible for it to appear on Fu Xiuyuan, who had been clean and odorless for many years!

"Nian Yue?" Fu Heng raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, yes." Bai Lin nodded profusely. "I'm going to school to look for my daughter-in-law."

In any case, Fu Xiuyuan was busy with the company's matters and had no time to deal with her!

She was so excited to see her daughter-in-law.

Nian Yue did not know that her existence was like that of a god in Madam Fu's heart.