Jeff x reader x ben

You were on your way over to Slendys Mansion after going to get the groceries that you were forced to get after Jeff and BEN wouldn't do it, even though it was their job. "Those sexy bastards" you growled as you pushed the mansion door open.

When you walked in you saw Jeff and BEN both fighting on the floor. Everything was thrown everywhere. Glass was broken on the floor and the couch was flipped over, on its back with the cushions gone.

You were shocked, then worried, and then angry. "Damnit you guys, what the hell are you too dipshit doing?! If slender comes back and sees this mess.... he'll FUCKING DO SOMETHING TO YOU BOTH.... AND ME TOO!" You screamed putting down the bags of food in the kitchen.

The two bruised creepypastas followed you over to you in the kitchen. You turned to see them, dirty and hurt. "Oh god... look at you two.. *sigh* let's go get you two fixed up and then the living room" you said grabbing their hands and pulling upstairs to the bathroom.

"But it was Jeff first he was th-" "OH no don't pin this on me your the one wh-" they started to interrupt each other and bicker as they walked up the stairs.

By the time you were in the bathroom they were fully yelling at each other, giving you a headache. You rubbed your temples with one hand as the other searched for the first aid kit in the sink cabinet.

Their screams had finally gotten to the point were it just was to much. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOTH OF YOU" you yelled, which made them stop and stare. You had never been like this...EVER... I guess you finally snapped.

As they continued to stare at you, wide eyed, you started to patch them up. After finishing you put away but, before that Jeff and BEN had grabbed your wrists and started nipping at your neck and kissing you.

oh god did you lik- you mean didn't.. or did you? You did have a small crush on Jeff and BEN but.. did they know? How did they fin- "ahh~" you moaned into Jeff's mouth.

You were pulled out of thought as BEN nibbled on your sweet spot on your neck, as you moaned Jeff snaked his tongue into your mouth. He started to wrestle with your tongue. You wrestled back with him.

Your wet muscles fought untill Jeff dominated over you.

He started to explore your wet cavern. Your arms wrapped around Jeff, deepening the kiss. Your hands entangled in his raven hair. BEN growled at Jeff, then pushed Jeff away from you, breaking the kiss.

"Hey!" Jeff said to BEN "she's mine Jeffrey" "No she's MINE Benjamin". They both looked at you. You blushed slightly at how they looked. There mouths were turned into pervert smiles and their eyes were full of something.... hmm oh yeah lust.

"I guess we could share her just don't get in my way Benny.." "sure if she wants and you the same Jeffy". Jeff returned to your form and picked you up bridal style. You yelped at the sudden action and blushed even more thinking of what's going to happen next.

"Well don't you look cute" Jeff said nuzzeling your pink cheeks. "Well (y,n), will you let us share you or what?" BEN said following behind Jeff. "Um... I-I... sha-" "share then good" Jeff said grinning as he kicked open his bedroom door.

He walked toward the bed and set you done gently. That's when they both got on top of you continuing what they were doing in the bathroom. BEN licked and nibbled at your sensitive sweet spot and Jeff kissed and tasted you.

It was a few minutes until they got bored of their 'job' and started to take off your clothes. Jeff took out his knife from his hoody pocket and slit open your shirt, throwing the pieces to the ground. BEN slid you out your pants and throw them in a forgotten corner.

You were blushing like crazy now, They were eyeing you like a box of sweets, their eyes looked at your every curve, every detail of your body. Good thing yo- holy shit you had no bra! You quickly rose your hands and arms to cover your chest but both Jeff and BEN stopped you pinning your hands over your head.

Oh boy~ and did they like what they see...

Jeff and BEN grabbed one of your breast and gently squeezed the one that they had. Jeff on the right and BEN on the left. You gave a small whimper and moan from the squeeze, but that didn't satisfy them enough. They attacked your breast with kisses, nibbles, licks and anything else they could do to make you moan louder.

You sure we're giving them what they wanted. As they pleasures you on your breasts you were moaning loudly, not giving two shits about how embarrassing it was. You loved this feeling. Your moans grew louder as Jeff's hand started rubbing your now moist area through your panties.

Jeff moved away from your right breast and gave it to BEN who twisted and pulled your right breasts nipple. Jeff slid down to your wet core, still rubbing it. He pulled your panties down and stared at your wetness. when he finished staring he started to eat you out.

Jeff's tongue licked your folds and the juices that covered them, he loved the taste of you, he locked one last time before inserting his tongue into you. His tongue swerved inside of you. He took his hand and pinched your clit making you arch your back, screaming out his name.

"Jeff~ ahh~ I'm..~" the tightness in your stomach told you it was almost time, the pleasure that was building up in there was about to come out soon. You couldn't hold it anymore, it was too much. finally you came on Jeff's tongue . He lifted his head from your area and licked his 'lips' seductively looking at you.

"She's ready BEN.." was all he said before BEN stopped licking your nipples and squeezing your breast. BEN looked at you and smiled "hehe good" he replied before giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Now who do you want first (y,n)?" They both said waiting for your answer. They were surprised at what you said... "both..." with that small simple word they took off their clothes.

First their top clothes... oh god were they toned. You stared at their chests and stomachs. This was not what you were expecting at all... You reached out to touch both of them. Starting from the chest and down to their... *wink wink ;)*. You took off their pants and boxers with one hand for each. "So... big..." Your eyes filled with fear of how big their lengths were... and you said both so.. hehe good luck.

You grabbed them earning a groan from them both. As you started to stroke them there was a bang at the door... it wasn't in till you looked over at the now broken down door was it opened.. all the way with hoody, Masky and slenderman looking in...

holy shit now what?...