EJ x reader

Finally. You had gotten out of the infirmary as the fluids that Ao Matsukochi and Clockwork had infected you and your best friend Mech with. She was still blind and deaf though. Slender, you, and just about anyone with telepathy has been trying to lead her around, Toby even learned to use telepathy just to help her, poor Mech..

You huffed as the random sexual arousements from the moment you woke up hadn't stopped, EJ was mostly the cause. You and him were together for about three weeks and recently Zalgo had kidnapped you and Mech and tortured you, he planned to kidnap all the pastas and with no one to stop him he'd destroy the world, that is until You and Mech had combined your fire and ice powers and used them on him. You being ice and her being fire. You had the ability to use all elements as did she but you guys preferred the ones spoken.

You didn't kill him, as only entities more powerful than the next can kill the entities. He makes even infinite entities fear him, and he was the strongest person, er... thing. In the world. Anyways, back to EJ and you, The way you had gotten together was cause you always steal his mask and hide with it and this time he had actually caught you for the second time of almost a full year. He had pinned you to the door and, you being the cat like girl you were, nuzzled into him because you were shy and embarrassed. And he had kissed you for the first time after that.

Not to mention when you got kidnapped then rescued, EJ had to pull your shirt off and fix the scars Zalgo had left. And he let his mind wander to the darker side for a moment, which your mental friend, Joseph, had repeated in your minds and just thinking of what EJ thought aroused you.

Your mind wandered to your own dark side and you thought of many things, like him stripping you down eagerly, you giving the head of his cock teasing licks and kisses, Him ramming the throbbing erection into your wet pussy. These thoughts were so much for you that you had to rub your legs together slightly. "N-ngh." You grunted to yourself quietly with a dark crimson blush, then you looked around the room with a secretive expression, thankful no body was near the living room. They were probably out killing. So you placed your hands between your legs and rubbed them together to soothe the oozing arousal.

"You enjoying that~?" EJ suddenly cooed from behind you making you yelp out and fall to the floor, startled by his sudden appearance. And what made the situation worse was the fact that you were only wearing a light T-Shirt and a mini skirt. So your startled position of leaning on your elbows and legs spread wide didn't exactly help. These clothes showed EJ your full arousal and he smirked, his mask was set on a nearby table and he had probably came by to get it.

'Dammit. I should've hid this.' EJ walked over beside your laying position and knelt down. "Why so wet~? What's going on in that pretty little mind of yours?" 'I looked over the possible disorders you may have, you're diagnosed to have claustrophobia and Paraphilia. Claustrophobia makes you scared of small areas. And Paraphilia makes you easily aroused.' Joseph spoke in your head. So before you had Claustraphobia, but now you have Paraphilia too? Shit. This was Ao's fault entirely.

'Maybe it won't go where I'm thinking it will. Maybe EJ will walk away from this and pretend it never happened. Maybe he's just trying to playfully tease me. Maybe he doesn't feel aroused by this. Maybe I seem like a slut to him- fuck!' You glanced at EJ carefully and for a split second glanced towards his jeans, and they weren't showing any signs of a buldge, so maybe you were being thought of as a slut, this thought scared you.

"I swear I'm not a slut-" you blurted randomly and tried sitting up properly only to be gently pushed back down by EJ. "I never said you were~" he hummed and climbed on top of you making you squeak out. "Remember not too long ago when Slender and Sally barged in on our little session~?" "Y-yeah..." "Well I'm glad you do cause I'm continuing that now." He was being so dominant but he didn't seem aroused. When you looked down at his jeans again, he still didn't have an erection. What is this about.

EJ leaned down and nipped at your neck gently, grazing it with his teeth and making you squeak In surprise from the sudden feeling of his shark like teeth grazing against your skin. "E-EJ. H-here? N-now...?" You whined and wrapped your arms around his neck. "What does it matter? You've been acting so jealous around Ao and she's been so naive, thinking I'd ever fall for her, this is just another perk for this. Having her know that I belong to you and you belong to me." He growled in a deep, sexy tone and making your arousal grow.

You held him tighter and clenched your eyes. Instead of being on the floor of the living room you and him were now in his room on the bed with the door locked and the position was still the same, so you loosened your grip a bit but not very much. The atmosphere was now that of lust even though so far it looked like you were the only aroused one from this situation.

Maybe EJ didn't want to do this but he cared for you this much.. Maybe EJ is just doing this to tease you. Maybe someone is watching you and you're gonna make a complete fool out of yourself from the lust that was driving your senses away. "Worry about nothing anymore, Y/N. Focus on me. Focus on us. And focus on this. Don't think anything more of this." He assured and placed his fingers under your chin, pecking your lips sweetly. "I love you." "I love you too." 

His soothing words fixed you and made your senses go crazy and you lost all thoughts, all worry, the only emotions you felt now was happiness, lust, and Love.