♢Chapter~37♢

Mr. Narayan nodded. "Yes. It was me."

"Then u must be the one who helped Ackester and Wyangkars the night my team attacked them?" Karan said angrily.

"What?" Mr. Narayan yelled.

"Forgot? Let me remind! Remember one night, a girl and two men attacked Ackster and his mates, at the club. Everything was in control until a man covered in black, helped them and we lost."

"No. It was not me!"

" He had the same tattoo, that your man whom u sent in my mansion as the head, had! A flying eagle."

"What? Its impossible. My man has a tattoo of flying eagle but it is an unique one."

"Oh. My bad then. It must be some confusion. But why did u attacked when u urself were not sure."

"After research, we still had days left for the meeting. And i could not bear the curiosity ao i asked my man to kidnap Tejasswi without causing any harm to her or anyone. "

"U said u discontinued this illegal thing. And the last time i checked, Kidnapping is not Legal."

"U may detach yourself from Underworld but underworld doesn't detach itself from you. And my underworld-mind worked and...u know!"

Karan nodded.

"Please Karan, if u can convince Tejasswi, i would be ever greatful to y---"

"Karan! Karan!" Nishant came running and screaming. He panted for air as he bend to relax.

Karan stood and looked worridly.

"Teja!...te..teja..."

"What? " karan yelled.

"She has locked herself in her room and ... is crying and breaking everything. I fear if she harms herself."

Karan ran to her room and banged the door. Frightful and violent voices came from the room.

"Tejasswi. Open the door" he banged loudly.

"Break the door, Karan!." Mr. Narayan asked karan and nishant agreed.

In one attempt, the door broke and karan went in while Nishant stopped Mr. Narayan.

"I listened everything that u guys talked. Just wait in hall. Me and Karan will see her. " Nishant restricted Mr. Narayan to come and see tejasswi.

"But she is my daught--"

"Wait down , Mr. Narayan. She needs time to accept the truth. "

Mr. Narayan nodded.

Nishant entered the room and looked at karan fisting his palms. But this time he didn't looked angry. Insyead he was stopping himself to go to Tejasswi who was just crying and breaking things to calm herself.

He patted Karan's back and pushed him to tejasswi's direction but karan just stood adamant.

"Go Karan! She needs you." Nishant pestured him softly.

"Are we having this convo again? I told u she needs to be independent. She has to stand up for herself. Without any help."

"Yesterday ,was different than today. Yesterday she just had to accept that her family who claimed to love her, was just a deciet but today. Today she has to accept that her family is not actually hers. Its shock after shock.
Now she has to accept that all these years she was not living with Just one lie but two.

This time she needs u karan."

"Bu..But..i dont know if i will be able to handle her. Just look at her. It looks like she is some tornado."