The Fifteen of Clubs

Chapter - 55 
===============

  Chapter - 55  ===============

Mansion

Rehan Pratap Singh

" Yeh Mr Kapoor ke project ne toh dimag kharab kar ke rakha hai" I heard Dev groan and open my eyes to see him.

[ This Mr Kapoor's project is just messing my mind]

I'm right now laying in my bed and he is sitting on the couch working on the laptop which is placed on the table in front of him and Karthik sat opposite of him.

" Dimag toh kharab Swadheenta ne kar rakha hai" I groaned lowly closing my eyes and again she come in front of me in that short black dress but the difference is she is smiling but in reality, she didn't even look in my direction.

[ Swadheenta have been messing with my mind]

All she stares at is the presentation and talk to that Ayaan. Ahh this Ayaan, the mere thought of him leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

I open my eyes and my gaze went to Soham who was tucking the dream catcher.

" What are you doing?" I pick a pillow from the back of my head and throw it towards him it hit him on his back and he turns.

" Taking it out"

" Sochna bhi mat humari Maharani ne lagaya tha use"

[ Don't take it out my Queen has hang it there]

When she came here she hang it there because she used to say I'm her dream and now she doesn't want anything else.

A smile comes to my lips but it wipes off the next second hearing Soham's word.

" But Bhabhi is not here"

" So what?" I sat up and got down from bed I stand in front of the vanity running my hands through my hair and setting them.

" Jayegi kaha vapas toh yahi aana hai, hamare pass" I smirk.

[ Where will she go? She has to come back here]

" I don't think so, Bhabhi was looking more interested in Ayaan" I glare at Sohan through the mirror he is sitting at the edge of the bed.

Again Ayaan!

He is right though.

The moment she stepped inside the room my breath caught in my throat. She was looking apocalypse it doesn't mean she won't look good in other attire but that damn black dress I can't get out of my head.