09

Lucifer Santiago enters inside the building following by the group of men in black with a burning cigar held carelessly between his lips.

Valentino glances around the open place with emotionless face as the dealer continued to talk on and on. Valentino and Lucifer are both looking the fanciest dressed in an expensive all-black pair of trouser and shirt and Lucifer with his black armani suit. Valentino's sleeves are rolled up showing his veiny hands that are decorated with tattoos and gold tattoos same like Lucifer's hands.

Without a word, he went to take a walk around the backyard. Eliza and three other guards follows behind him wordlessly.

Valentino suddenly pauses in the middle when his eyes fall on a hunched figure on the ground at the little distance from him. Eliza and the guards immediately pulled their guns out but Valentino raised his hand up a little, indicating them to not to do anything. His sharp ears caught a sound of faint whimper.

He makes his way towards that person. For some reason he feels a pang of familiarity inside his chest.

He places his hand down on her trembling shoulder. Ivy freezes in terror. She pitifully and slowly turns her face to look at him. Valentino's eyes widens.

The feeling of horrid continues to consume the more he stares at her. He don't seem able to tear his gaze away from her wreck state. She looks pitiful, with swollen and badly bruised eyes, her both cheeks are turning purple due to heavy bruising and her lower lip is busted.

"What the fuck?" Eliza whispers from behind him.

Valentino attempts to lift her up but she faintly pushes him away.

"d-d-don--." Her light sobs cut her own words off. She gasps to breathe, choking at the pain exploding in her chest and ribs.

"C-c-coco..." She shakily points her thumb in that direction. Now Valentino clearly looks at the burnt remnants of Coco. He glances down back at Ivy. His eyes manages to make contact with the necklace she is wearing. He furrow his brows before again glancing at her teary eyes.

He successfully manages to lift her up. She sobs with a huge difficulty and weakly tries to push his chest but he doesn't even almost feel it.

Lucifer looks up as soon Valentino enters in his sight, holding a person in his arms. Perhaps, a girl. He raises his brow.

"Isn't this Ivy?" Micah says unsure from behind him as Lucifer also recognizes her. Valentino pauses in front of him. Lucifer lifts his hand up and touches the girl's face who flinches really bad. Then his eyes fall on the necklace she is wearing.

He grabs it and tilts his head staring at it. He looks up at her beaten face and Ivy frowns as a small smile comes across his lips.

"Take her home."

Valentino nods his head and makes his way towards the waiting car. Lucifer throws a million dollars cheque at the dealer's face whose eyes widens. He thanked Lucifer over and over again. Him gentle smiling like that is quite surprising for others. It doesn't take long for his smile to turn wicked as he glances back at Eliza.

"Whoever hurt her, I want all of them in the basement by the sun rise." Eliza murmurs a 'as you wish godfather' and nods his head.

Lucifer makes his way out of the building following by the group of men again. As he reaches the mansion back, he finds all of his sons standing outside the emergency room built in mansion. A team of experienced doctors are checking up on her.

Valentino glances up at his father and stares at his face emotionlessly. Lucifer nods his head making Valentino's hard expressions to soften just for a small moment that no one but Lucifer was able to notice. Is this really possible?

"She's going to be fine." Denver tells Alessio who is only staring at the door with an expressionless face.

"Who did this?" He asks pointing both at his father and brother.

"They will be here tomorrow morning as the sun rise." Just four more hours, Lucifer replies.

Oh, so he sure can't wait. Alessio clenches his fists but relaxes as the door opens and the doctor Bryon who is an old friend of Lucifer steps out.

"Her condition is bad and this traumatic experience has hurt her mental health badly. There are many several broken, bruised bones and ribs! I recommend bedrest for the upcoming next weeks."

Lucifer walks out of there without a word and Valentino wordlessly follows him as Denver follows Alessio inside Ivy's room.

Lucifer pulls his guns out and pulls the trigger at the decoratives that was costed fortune. The rage bubbling inside his chest still didn't calmed down. He's saving this fury just to bring hell on those who did that to Ivy.

"She's going to be fine, father. She's your daughter afterall!"

Get access upto 46 chapters on Patreon. Link is in my profile